Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So this is done...finally got some upgrades finished in my garage this week. New Husky Metal cabinets from Home Depot and an aluminum back splash to spice it up a bit. Gotta get some new paint and some wall art to customize the space a bit but almost there.

·
Premium Member
2007 GT500 Torch Red/White custom
1,147 Posts
Very nice!

Reactions: ShadowBLK500

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 CFTP Red! 2011 Kona Blue
31,646 Posts
Fantastic! Nicely done... thanks for sharing with us!

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Looks good but garbage bins belong outside and not next to the 100k machine. A nice toolbox would work well in that spot.
I hear you. Unfortunately we cannot keep the bins outside in our subdivision. I may be able to move them to the back of the house (we have a walkout basement) so that might work. I have to check with our association and the wife! lol
I have a nice tool box set that would look awesome there.
I agree, I don't like them there either. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2013 Shelby GT500 Coupe, Triple Black
1,515 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Looks great. Workbench "PPF" is a good idea! What did you use? Where did you get it?
Thanks!!
I got the 2mm thick vinyl from Walmart of all places...
I ordered a slightly larger piece than my SS top and used the top as a template to cut it to size. Super easy. Had to use a hair dryer to get it to lay down flat.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Update: Phase 2; added a second locker cabinet to the right of the work bench to separate the garbage can a bit. Painted the wall black to the right of the last cabinet(s) to finish the "flow" of the project.
Next: more wall art coming.
Added a little GT500 specific props for some style!

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 CFTP Red! 2011 Kona Blue
31,646 Posts
Update: Phase 2; added a second locker cabinet to the right of the work bench to separate the garbage can a bit. Painted the wall black to the right of the last cabinet(s) to finish the "flow" of the project.
Next: more wall art coming.
Added a little GT500 specific props for some style!
View attachment 215363

View attachment 215362
That is really sharp looking! Nicely done!

Reactions: ShadowBLK500
1 - 20 of 22 Posts