Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bandimere Speedway here in Denver has a Test & Tune night nearly every Wednesday during the summer ($30 for as many runs you can squeeze in between 4:30 and 9:00). My wife and went out there last night to watch. My buddy "BoneDoc" ran his Shelby and I got a couple of vids.

He's got a JLT CAI and a pulley. The first run was a 13.2 and the 2nd was a 13.1. (Keep in mind this is at 6,000 feet elevation) He just put some Nittos on and was still trying to dial in the launch. He went back and forth between spinning them and bogging down. He did quite a bit better in the 2nd video. Unfortunately, the sky opened up and washed out the event at about 6:30, so he only got a few runs in.

Video 1
Video 2

·
Premium Member
356 Posts
Bandimere Speedway here in Denver has a Test & Tune night nearly every Wednesday during the summer ($30 for as many runs you can squeeze in between 4:30 and 9:00). My wife and went out there last night to watch. My buddy "BoneDoc" ran his Shelby and I got a couple of vids.

He's got a JLT CAI and a pulley. The first run was a 13.2 and the 2nd was a 13.1. (Keep in mind this is at 6,000 feet elevation) He just put some Nittos on and was still trying to dial in the launch. He went back and forth between spinning them and bogging down. He did quite a bit better in the 2nd video. Unfortunately, the sky opened up and washed out the event at about 6:30, so he only got a few runs in.

Video 1
Video 2

Great Vid's, Thanks Prez. Headin to Evolution Performance on Monday. Doing CAI, Pulleys, and suspension. YUMMY!!!!!!!!!!!:eek: :eek: Can't wait....

1 - 2 of 2 Posts