Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
865 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
After 6 weeks LFP has not replaced a defective pair of FRPP axel-backs (SVT-1) due to chrome flaking off of the tips (see below). LFP had led me to believe they were going to replace them but only gave me the run a round and blew me off. I e-mailed and called once a week yet no action was taken. I had to do something so I called Ford Racing and told them my situation and e-mailed some pictures. They said it was a true defect and would try to help. I guess it's up to Ford since LFP has dropped the ball on any thing resembling service. This is the first, and last, time I'll deal with this vendor.

·
Registered
658 Posts
I'm sure I wouldn't deal with them. Customer service is generally what keeps people coming back, I guess this vendor only deals with "once bitten" customers...

·
Registered
233 Posts
I'm sure I wouldn't deal with them. Customer service is generally what keeps people coming back, I guess this vendor only deals with "once bitten" customers...
+1

I'm going to be purchasing a 'KR' hood (ProGlass) over the winter, and although the price is good from LFPP, I won't be giving them my business after reading this. SunCoast will get it instead, for the extra ~$50 bucks. See how word 'o mouth can impact your biz LFPP?! ( Just in case they read this forum, which any good Mustang oriented vendor would most certainly do....but then again I guess we've somewhat established they are below par in that area.)

Just my $0.02 worth.

·
Premium Member
865 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
+1

I'm going to be purchasing a 'KR' hood (ProGlass) over the winter, and although the price is good from LFPP, I won't be giving them my business after reading this. SunCoast will get it instead, for the extra ~$50 bucks. See how word 'o mouth can impact your biz LFPP?! ( Just in case they read this forum, which any good Mustang oriented vendor would most certainly do....but then again I guess we've somewhat established they are below par in that area.)

Just my $0.02 worth.

Agree, word of mouth is the best advertisement. LFP must have lurked, now they e-mailed me saying that they are shipping a cat-back system today(still with no tracking #, so I consider it BS), and they were sorry for the delay due to the "hurricaine" recently in south Texas. The weather has not been bad for 6 weeks. This is a dead horse now.:domotwak:

·
Registered
658 Posts
Agree, word of mouth is the best advertisement. LFP must have lurked, now they e-mailed me saying that they are shipping a cat-back system today, and they were sorry for the delay due to the "hurricaine" recently in south Texas. The weather has not been bad for 6 weeks. This is a dead horse now.
I would think it's only a dead horse when the new exaust arrives at your door Gassman :)

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
Agree, word of mouth is the best advertisement. LFP must have lurked, now they e-mailed me saying that they are shipping a cat-back system today, and they were sorry for the delay due to the "hurricaine" recently in south Texas. The weather has not been bad for 6 weeks. This is a dead horse now.

So glad that they contacted you and hope they take care of this.:bandit:

·
Registered
21 Posts
The hurricane hit the Brownsville area. LFP is in Houston. They're nowhere near each other!!

I also had a bad experience with this company and will no longer do any business with them.

·
Registered
233 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Agree, word of mouth is the best advertisement. LFP must have lurked, now they e-mailed me saying that they are shipping a cat-back system today, and they were sorry for the delay due to the "hurricaine" recently in south Texas. The weather has not been bad for 6 weeks. This is a dead horse now.:domotwak:
Believe it when it hits your doorstep; that based on your past experiences; and the BS excuse about the 'hurricane'. Houston is about ~500 miles from Brownsville, and at the most a NE feeder band passed over them, which amounts to a severe thunderstorm, which they get all the time. Sounds like a company of excuses to me.

·
Premium Member
865 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Not here yet. But, I have also been expecting 3 feet of snow here in central Oklahoma.:no:

·
Registered
658 Posts
should have shipped it here to Arizona, 114 degrees and clear here........

·
Registered
2,466 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts

·
Registered
2,466 Posts

·
Registered
658 Posts

·
Premium Member
865 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
"Hey Greg, I will get this out to you today."

Mark/LFP
281-385-5339

That was on June 25th. So July and now first part of August, and still no replacement mufflers!!

·
Premium Member
865 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
latest from LFP

[Greg,

My apology for having overlooked your email. I did print out a tag to
attach to FRPP kit. The weather here got very nasty early to mid week due to
the Hurricane. I wouldn't allow my driver to travel much. I will have your
kit shipped to you tomorrow. When I get your kit back I will have it sent
out for warranty. Thank you for your support. Have a great Tues.

Mark/LFP
281-385-5339]

This was on July 22nd, still no replacement mufflers!

·
Registered
658 Posts
Tell em to send you a tracking number Doc!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts