Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi Guys. I got the car back from the shop today and am happy with the performance. After dyno tuning, managed to pull the below numbers with a very very very conservative tune. Didn't want too much timing added as I would like to keep the car for a while. Temperature during dyno runs was 93 degrees. Pretty sure numbers could have been higher with cooler temps.

548 RWHP
529 RWTQ

Guys, I must tell you honestly that the stock suspension is really hurting these cars. I had mine completely redone with Eiback Pro-Kit Springs, Steeda Upper & Lower Control Arms, Upgraded Pan Hard Bar and Brace. Also, toss the stock drive-shaft if you can and go aluminum. I went with Dynotech 1-piece. World of difference guys and you can actually feel the difference. If I could do it all over again, the stock suspension would be the first modification.

I'll live with the current numbers for a while until I grow restless. Then a few more degrees of timing!!!

flipmo

Attachments

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Impressive numbers. Lookin' good!

·
Registered
861 Posts
flip,
That ride is badass! I love it. I just got my exhaust like 15min ago......still waiting on the drive shaft. We will have to hook up and show off our rides sometime.
JJ:D :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
flip,
That ride is badass! I love it. I just got my exhaust like 15min ago......still waiting on the drive shaft. We will have to hook up and show off our rides sometime.
JJ:D :D :D :D :D
Hi JJ. Sounds great! I know this will be an enjoyable weekend, since I got my baby back.

My @$$ will be glued to the seat for sure.

Thanks

flip

·
Registered
861 Posts
I can see it now, Sunday you will be in Dayton for the air show and trying to race f-16's.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts