Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

The new Omega II Custom 2 Piece Wheels are assembled right here in the USA with American Jobs and frankly they are making one of the most awesome looking wheels I've seen for the 2007-2012 Shelby GT500. We just received our first shipment of these and the dish and whole look of these wheels are great.

Multi piece wheels are more commonly seen as many of you guys know on exotic cars including Corvette Z06's regularly. They are able to produce better brake clearance while also having the ability to illustrate a much more stunning look than a cast alloy wheel. For example modular wheels have a very distinctive 2 piece look and if you curb a wheel you don't have to buy a new wheel! Simply buy a replacement barrel and you are all set. Also Godspeed Wheels specifically engineered this wheel for the Shelby GT500 and it fits every Shelby cap on the market such as the Cobra Snake Cap, Cobra W/Shelby lettering, CS Caps and almost every Ford Cap! Clears all factory setups, INCLUDING the Super Snake Brakes! See a few more pics below of the aggressive rear wheels.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Very nice looking , what sizes are available.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Hey Greg whats the width?

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I would like to see some pic's of this wheel on a 07 - 09 GT500 please.
Working with a few people that have Shelby GT500's including a 2012. Hoping I get pictures sooner than later. I didn't even post the Chrome photos because we sold out of the wheels 3 days after getting them in. We already have another order in but the manufacturer has told us the next shipment won't be ready for another 25 days. I have every finish in stock but chrome at the moment and if at all possible my goal is to post some awesome photos for everyone before I'm out of the wheels.

·
Premium Member
204 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts