Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anybody is interested I have some AutoAlliance/Shelby t-shirts.They are very nice.$20.00 each includes shipping.Sizes range from small adult to 3x large adult.They come in 2 styles.Black background or white background.Here are some pictures.These are front,back and exploded views of the two colors.
If you are interested please PM me.Thanks

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
oldimp said:
07 Shelby,

I am interested! I think I want two shirts, one black 3x and one white 2x. I like the Shelby front emblem better than the Alliance, can the Shelby front emblem be gotten on the black shirt?

Let me know how you would like payment made.

Thanks!

Please PM me if you want to order.Thank you!

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
For all of you that PMed me,I did not forget about you.I should have the t-shirts in my hand on Monday 5-22.I do not want to take any money until I have them.Thank you.

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just so you know,I have the t-shirts.Today is awash,tomorrow I will be in the hospital most of the day maybe tomorrow afternoon I can get back with everybody.If not I will get with you on Wednesday.Thanks........................

·
Premium Member
866 Posts
Well hit me up Busababy wants one :)

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
I'll take two shirts in Large, one in white and one in black.

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
For all of you that paid for your t-shirts yesterday I sent them out this morning.....Thanks.................

·
Registered
888 Posts
07 SHELBY said:
For all of you that paid for your t-shirts yesterday I sent them out this morning.....Thanks.................
Great job, 07 SHELBY!

We received or shirts today and they are great!

Thanks very much!

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Great I am glad you like them.

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
svtkeith I sent you a PM.

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ShelbyWise said:
07 SHELBY...I'll ditto oldimp on this one...Thanks a bunch!!

ShelbyWise:D

Shelbywise,
Great I am glad you like them too.

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I am having a really bad day.For those of you that bought a shirt or two,will you vouch for my integrity.There is a member here that is from another country who thinks I am trying to take their money,and not give them their shirts.Names are not important but would you please post here and tell them what you thought of YOUR transaction with me?Hope to have a better day tomorrow..............FRED......................

·
Registered
257 Posts
07 SHELBY said:
I am having a really bad day.For those of you that bought a shirt or two,will you vouch for my integrity.There is a member here that is from another country who thinks I am trying to take their money,and not give them their shirts.Names are not important but would you please post here and tell them what you thought of YOUR transaction with me?Hope to have a better day tomorrow..............FRED......................
07 SHELBY is the real deal. If he tells you he is going to do something he means it. If he says he's having a really bad day he means that too. Our transaction was w/o incident...I would definately do it again. :D

·
Registered
888 Posts
Fred,

My transaction with you in the purchase of two of the AutoAlliance T-shirts went as smooth as silk! I wore mine to our last Mustang club meeting! I love it! They are very high quality shirts, in my opinion!

Thanks again!

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks guys.I really appreciate it.I am feeling much better today.

·
Registered
888 Posts
07 SHELBY said:
Thanks guys.I really appreciate it.I am feeling much better today.
Excellent!

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
07 SHELBY is the man. I liked the two shirts I ordered so much I ordered three more for my sons and I. Once again thanks 07 SHELBY!

1 - 20 of 45 Posts