Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 CFTP Rapid Red! 2011 Kona Blue/white
35,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Just got one too in a PM from a web post of mine
Click on “invite member” and type my screen name in your conversation of send me a screen shot of the conversation so I can nuke him.

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
35,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #24

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
35,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Just a reminder... these guys are persistent. I was notified of a few of these just this week and they are all gone now. If you get a private message from someone with zero posts here directing you to email someone that has what you are wanting to buy, IT IS A SCAM! Please send me a screen shot of the PM and I will “take care of them.” Whatever you do, do not send them money.

Reactions: blackcad55

·
Premium Member
8,266 Posts
Just a reminder... these guys are persistent. Whatever you do, do not send them money.
Thanks Tim for your diligence! This is an example of how important it is to have a moderator who stays on top of these scam scum balls!
DANG-IT .... I was just about to send $2,000 cash to a guy that claimed he had an original Flux-Capacitor that would fit my van ..... I was so looking forward to going back to 1950 ..... I woulda had the coolest van on the block !! :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
6 Posts

This new member tried to get me, but once the emails started to go back and forth and when payment option came up they refused to take payment as goods. I even offered to pay extra money to cover fees and shipping cost and they still refused it. Just figured to throw it out there so no one falls for it

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
35,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
View attachment 207684

This new member tried to get me, but once the emails started to go back and forth and when payment option came up they refused to take payment as goods. I even offered to pay extra money to cover fees and shipping cost and they still refused it. Just figured to throw it out there so no one falls for it
Appreciate you alerting everyone! Glad you didn’t fall for the scam. This scammer is now gone! 👍

21 - 30 of 30 Posts