Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you're interested, private message me. I may be able to swing a deal, as I have two cars ordered and only need one.

Dave

·
Registered
9 Posts
HorseTraderDave:
Hi Dave, What will it cost to get one? I had a deal with a dealer in California, sent them a $5,000 deposit and then two weeks later was told that the factory cancelled the deal. I called the factory and was told the dealer had to cancel that they(the factory) would not do such a thing. I have a copy of the DORA from the dealer with a hand written agreement to sell to me at the agreed price but no car. I still want a car but have no deal as of this minute. Let's talk turkey and see. I have the cash and I hope you have the car. I have been a diehard Shelby addict for years(since 1963). I refinanced my house last year to buy this car and it will probably be the last new car I buy.
Email at "[email protected]".

·
Registered
275 Posts
If you have a contract to buy with that dealer and he wiggles out to sell to someone else, you certainly have recourse. Stay in touch with the factory to see if he took delivery. Sounds like something is going on.:mad:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts