Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anyone know who makes this Qtr Window Scoop? 2005-2009 GT500

2007 - 2014 
4K views 16 replies 6 participants last post by  Goose17 
#1 ·

Anyone know who makes this Qtr Window Scoop? 2005-2009 GT500

I like this and would like to know where to find one for my 09 GT500 - thank you!

See less See more
#2 ·
#6 ·
Yes, that scoop in the OP is what Shelby installed on the 2007-2009 Super Snakes and the stripes on the car are def. the give away. The Cervini scoops are much deeper looking in the front area.

Here is a small mod I did to the rear of my original Super Snake upper scoops to give them a little more appearance of functionality.....

BEFORE....

AFTER....

It is amazing what a small piece of vinyl can do to change the look.

R

#4 ·
Someone replied that they were DG Custom Auto - here is another shot of another Mustang with them installed - same one that I'm looking for - attaches to the window glass and not the paint.

Unfortunately they are obsolete as well.

#5 ·
Someone replied that they were DG Custom Auto - here is another shot of another Mustang with them installed - same one that I'm looking for - attaches to the window glass and not the paint.

Unfortunately they are obsolete as well.
View attachment 196742
That’s a good looking scoop Dave! (y)

Reactions: dcastine
#7 ·
#8 ·
#10 ·
#13 ·
@Robert M - you have a point... and you may be correct. I ordered both, I don't like the orange set as much as the white style set - crap I may have to swap out the entire roof! LOL

Thanks for your help!

These are listed as 2010-14 style

And these are listed as 2005-09 Style

#14 ·
@Robert M - you have a point... and you may be correct. I ordered both, I don't like the orange set as much as the white style set - crap I may have to swap out the entire roof! LOL

Thanks for your help!

These are listed as 2010-14 style
View attachment 196768

And these are listed as 2005-09 Style

View attachment 196769
I like the look of the top one better, it has a functional look. Let us know if they interchange between the years.

.....................and if requires a roof swap........the Glassroof option would be cool on a 2007-2009........; )

R

#16 ·
Question. Do they come pre-painted?

#17 ·
If not, that would be an easy paint project. I can talk you through it on the phone Jon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.