Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,
Just wondering if there is anyone in the West Palm Beach area??? I have seen a couple of GT500's around and wondering if anyone is in the area..

·
Registered
182 Posts
I am up in Jupiter, still waiting for my car to arrive.. should be here Monday or Tuesday. Red with black stripes the only color to have.... LOL

·
Registered
271 Posts
I am up in Jupiter, still waiting for my car to arrive.. should be here Monday or Tuesday. Red with black stripes the only color to have.... LOL

If you haven't ... both of you ought to consider coming the SHELBY EVENT being held in Oviedo Florida ( Orlando ) on the 24th of this month.

We already have 70 confirmed cars coming ... prob about 8-15 SHELBYGT's and the rest being GT500s. We have cars coming as far away as Maryland .... North Carolina ... Georgia ... Texas ...

We will have Justin from VMP tuning there with his portable dyno unit as well as other vendors.

We are going to have the event catered and and will be handing out awards for various categories during the car show .

Lastly we have about $2500 in donations .. prizes .. that will be given out at the end of show with the single largest door prize being offered by Evolution in the amount of $1000 :D

Either PM me or e-mail me at

[email protected]

·
Registered
57 Posts
Hey,
Just wondering if there is anyone in the West Palm Beach area??? I have seen a couple of GT500's around and wondering if anyone is in the area..
Hi
I am in westen lake worth. I belong to a Mustange club called Palm Beach mustang club. We are meeting at Roonies bar and grill Tue 12th 6'sh drop by and meet us, their are a few GT500 owners . Hope to meet you than.

http://www.palmbeachmustangclub.com/pbmc/index.php

·
Registered
182 Posts
Hi
I am in westen lake worth. I belong to a Mustange club called Palm Beach mustang club. We are meeting at Roonies bar and grill Tue 12th 6'sh drop by and meet us, their are a few GT500 owners . Hope to meet you than.

http://www.palmbeachmustangclub.com/pbmc/index.php
I will show up with GT500 if I have it by then.. if not I'll bring my Cobra replica looks like a nice group of people.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hans,
I'm in Wellington.. I will see you guys on Tuesday... Thanks... Lee

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi,
Hope to hook up with you all in November when I drive down from Canada (2008 GT 500) I live in Pompano.
Later Acadian,

1 - 8 of 8 Posts