Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
2008 Vista Blue with White Stripes
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
parkville cruise night.jpg

Considering its August 1st and NOT flipping 200+ degrees today, and you might be bored and looking for something to do, I just wanted to remind everyone in the area that there is a cruise going on later this afternoon into the evening at English Landing in Parkville. If any of you do end up showing up, please introduce yourself. I'd really enjoy starting to put faces to online names. I'll be the just turned 53 y/o who has hair almost down to his shoulders who looks like he's going thru a mid life crisis. 😆😆

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
View attachment 203490

Considering its August 1st and NOT flipping 200+ degrees today, and you might be bored and looking for something to do, I just wanted to remind everyone in the area that there is a cruise going on later this afternoon into the evening at English Landing in Parkville. If any of you do end up showing up, please introduce yourself. I'd really enjoy starting to put faces to online names. I'll be the just turned 53 y/o who has hair almost down to his shoulders who looks like he's going thru a mid life crisis. 😆😆
I thought you Fire guys kept it tight. I’m planning to go to Crossroads Cars tomorrow if it doesn’t rain.

·
Premium Member
2008 Vista Blue with White Stripes
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I thought you Fire guys kept it tight. I’m planning to go to Crossroads Cars tomorrow if it doesn’t rain.

yes and no. Since we have women on the job as well and they let them have long hair they really cant say much about a guys hair length without it heading towards a double standard.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts