Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
I talked to the guys at sarasota ford about 2 weeks ago when I was down and they already had 2 drive off the lot.. and a decent list growing of those putting deposits down. The 20k over sticker made me walk away.

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
pompano beach, Fl . white with blue stripes delivery 10/10/06
Sandro,
Good for you.Do you like it?Oldimp he/she has your Shelby!Welcome to the board.......................07.............................

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
According to previous posts Caroll Shelby's # 1 choice in color combinations, with vista blue running a close second. Welcome aboard sandro.

·
Registered
888 Posts
Sandro,
Good for you.Do you like it?Oldimp he/she has your Shelby!Welcome to the board.......................07.............................
At least one just like it! Mine was still here this morning when I brought in the paper! Congratulations, sandro!

·
Registered
5 Posts
thanks everyone! I'm very happy with the car, it sure does grab a lot of attention here in south Fl. I'm worried someone's going to swerve into me trying to get another look.
sat radio
1000w
premium interior
white w/blue ,black interior, 8miles on delivery 10/10

·
Registered
154 Posts
thanks everyone! I'm very happy with the car, it sure does grab a lot of attention here in south Fl. I'm worried someone's going to swerve into me trying to get another look.
sat radio
1000w
premium interior
white w/blue ,black interior, 8miles on delivery 10/10
Ah yes, another Performance white! Welcome aboard!

Scott

·
Registered
57 Posts
G:) ot my black coup with tungstun with red inserts sat radio int up grades last month after eight month wait. I am in west palm fl love the car, have almost nine hundred miles on it.

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Picked mine up July 12th, and loving every minute of it here in central FL.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Justin have you taken your car back to the track since you put the pulley on it?
Uhh yeah, but results weren't that great. I took some old 26x8.5 slicks I had and between the heat and poor track prep I did not run decent times. I'll probably go again later in august or early in sept, and maybe hope to catch a slightly cool night.

·
Registered
16 Posts
You guys should come up to Gainseville Sept 8th for our Mustang vs. GTO track rental. I think we have a couple spots left on the Mustang side to race or just come and watch. PM me if your interested in racing and I'll send you the info where to sign up.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
You guys should come up to Gainseville Sept 8th for our Mustang vs. GTO track rental. I think we have a couple spots left on the Mustang side to race or just come and watch. PM me if your interested in racing and I'll send you the info where to sign up.
Not a bad idea. I just PMed the guy on MM jax and asked if there were any spots left.

·
Registered
933 Posts
lambbo,

Just curious. Are you the same lambbo that is on Stangs Unleashed?

If yes, I watched he video of you at the track. What was your final ET in the 1/4 after the Kenne Bell install? :D

Those runs looked pretty quick, but there was no speed or time displayed on any of the latter footage.

Thanks. :D

·
Registered
16 Posts
lambbo,

If yes, I watched he video of you at the track. What was your final ET in the 1/4 after the Kenne Bell install? :D

Those runs looked pretty quick, but there was no speed or time displayed on any of the latter footage.

Yes but I haven't posted any vids from the track yet. They will come after sept. 8. I think you may be thinking of MrFarmdog and he was having traction issues....

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
lambbo,

Arbour88,
Is this the video you watched?He does have 1 quick Shelby.I spent a couple of days with him a couple weeks ago.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GX1baXhnEx8

1 - 20 of 44 Posts