·
DFW Shelby Queen!
4,369 Posts
Oic, just noticed.

·
Registered
3,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes, sorry Discount Tire. After holding for 30 minutes I finally got someone........arghhh. Sorry, we don't have that in stock and don't expect to for some time............

·
Registered
82 Posts
GetLiquid, We apologize for the extended wait time. Yesterday was the last day of our Thank You! Promotion and our phone system was overwhelmed with last minute orders.

If you need further assistance feel free to shoot us a PM here.

·
Premium Member
6,543 Posts
Yes that is excellent

·
Premium Member
5,454 Posts
GetLiquid, We apologize for the extended wait time. Yesterday was the last day of our Thank You! Promotion and our phone system was overwhelmed with last minute orders.

If you need further assistance feel free to shoot us a PM here.
Well at least this vendor responded. :bigthumb:
You have to give them some kudo's when they at least acknowledge and give you a reply.
Good on them!

·
Registered
3,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
They responded and got my order?. Original order had a glitch, they send me a text to call.....just took forever waiting on the phone a few times over and then they didnt have the tires I ordered. Not a biggie. I ended up with close to what I wanted. All is good in the world.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Bought my tires from them last summer. Excellent service, even fixed my screw up. I ordered the wrong tires (because I didn't ask enough questions), and they paid for the return shipping with no questions asked. Doesn't get any better than that. And ... they blew everyone else out of the water on their pricing at the time.

·
Premium Member
2,325 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts