Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a white shelby with blue stripes, sirius radio, upgraded leather, shaker 1000. i have added the painted rockers on the bottom, louvers in the rear windows, magna flow exhaust and a built in k40 radar detector and laser jammer. it has 1100 miles and is still as new. i will sell it for 55,000.00 i have more than that in it, but if interested, email [email protected] by the way, im in charlotte nc

·
Registered
6 Posts
I hope i don't sound rude, but why do you want to sell? Are not not happy with the Shelby or something unexpected come up? Hope you don't mind my asking.

Tammy

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no, i dont mind. i have owned porsches for years and sold my 911 turbo and bought the mustang. i just miss the porsche and now they have a new turbo out but my wife wont let me buy that til i sell the shelby, so thats why im selling. if you have a shelby ordered or buy one, you wont be disappointed, its just that i like the porsche better

·
Registered
51 Posts
I just don't get it with wives. They have a closet full of shoes, but won't even let us have another toy unless we get rid of the first one.

Sofa King many shoes

·
Registered
3 Posts
i have a white shelby with blue stripes, sirius radio, upgraded leather, shaker 1000. i have added the painted rockers on the bottom, louvers in the rear windows, magna flow exhaust and a built in k40 radar detector and laser jammer. it has 1100 miles and is still as new. i will sell it for 55,000.00 i have more than that in it, but if interested, email [email protected] by the way, im in charlotte nc
I'm in asheboro nc and was just wondering if you would be willing to come of the price any... even if that means removing your jammer.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts