Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
2008 Shelby GT500
866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw a nice write-up this morning from Ford Performance about the 3 new models from Shelby. The SE seems pretty interesting.

·
Registered
2008 Shelby GT500
866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
"Sally" 2014 GT500
59 Posts
$ 30K for the smaller upper pulley, springs (maybe too stiff?) and sway bars seems a bit expensive.....but the seats are nice looking.

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 CFTP Red! 2011 Kona Blue
36,180 Posts
$ 30K for the smaller upper pulley, springs (maybe too stiff?) and sway bars seems a bit expensive.....but the seats are nice looking.
All the Shelby American upgrade packages have been priced high. You could do way better doing it on the side, but you are paying for the name and the CSM #.

·
Registered
2014 GT500 PP
610 Posts
I would be tempted to do an SE over a CFTP. They are building 100 SEs for each year so they are going to be pretty exclusive. The CFTP is $18K (if you can find MSRP) and the SE is $30K so you aren't that far apart.

Tom

·
Registered
2020 GT500 - Handling Package, Technology Package, Recaros, Forgeline
83 Posts
The hood is the best part of that package. The seats are meh if you want sporty.

Sent from my IN2025 using Tapatalk

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 CFTP Red! 2011 Kona Blue
36,180 Posts
Reactions: Jmeo

·
Registered
2021 Shelby GT500
464 Posts
Can you do me a huge favor and take a close up picture of your rear quarter windows. I’ve been considering the switch
I’m with ya there lol, they are hella sweet

·
Premium Member
2020 Shelby GT500
41 Posts

·
Registered
2021 GT500 Base RR
471 Posts

·
Registered
2020 GT500 FPB Handling Package
166 Posts
Put my deposit down last week. On a twelve-month waiting list but yes.. I am getting the SE, and widebody treatment. Will be interesting to see how it looks with the base spoiler. Have always wanted a CFTP Wing, but the options are few and far between. Jamie has a great offer, but I'm a real stickler for "mint" items.. unfortunately, said items are marked far too high. Curse you ford, curse you!!!

Awaiting on Anderson Composites wing, it should be revealed in November, or so I've been told. LOL

@Mustang Norm How's your SE build going? Has it been sent to SA yet?

1 - 20 of 53 Posts