Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My original ETA was 11/13 which I found out yesterday was bumped to 11/20.:( I got a railcar number (whatever that is) and am just dying to know where/when/something............I would love some secret phone number.:eek: Any ideas?

·
Registered
888 Posts
My original ETA was 11/13 which I found out yesterday was bumped to 11/20.:( I got a railcar number (whatever that is) and am just dying to know where/when/something............I would love some secret phone number.:eek: Any ideas?
I see wingless provided a site, but I am not sure Union Pacific is the one that delivers to SC. If it is, I wish I would have had that site back in July!

Where are you in SC? I'm just outside of Charleston (Ladson).

One last thing, if you have the railcar number, you are within a week or so of having your ride! Good luck to you!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys, I used the link and it said released 11/8?
Another source tracked it and said the railcar was empty.:)
I think I'm getting real close.:D

I'm from Greer, my wifes from Summerville originally. Ma and law is about 4 miles from the fairgrounds in Ladson. Cheers

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
Does anyone know where the "depot" is for S.C. cause thats where my car is right now.

Oldimp will know.You could PM him or wait for him to see your post.

·
Registered
888 Posts
Does anyone know where the "depot" is for S.C. cause thats where my car is right now.
I haven't heard it called "Depot", but the rail point where the cars are shifted onto the trucks is in Columbia.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
How big of a fence is around it?;) Just kidding. I would love to peek at my baby but I know thats not an option. I wonder how long it will sit there?

·
Registered
888 Posts
How big of a fence is around it?;) Just kidding. I would love to peek at my baby but I know thats not an option. I wonder how long it will sit there?
I made a friend on the stangsunleashed forum that lives just outside of Columbia and he rode by a couple of times to see if he could see mine in there. Apparently, there are a couple of ill-tempered guards that frown on folks stopping to take a look! As it happened, mine was still sitting up there in Michigan, so he didn't see it.

I may be able to find out the street address for you.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts