Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was doing some looking around online and I ran across this site www.cervinis.com. They have some impressive looking Mustangs and I was thinking about possibly getting something done by them if I am ever in the New Jersey area. My question is has anyone here heard of them ?? Or done business with them ?? If so, how reputable are they ?? How good does their work look ??

Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I know a few people that has bought some cervinis product and it look like good quality stuff but I don`t know if they have installed it themselves or got someone to do it but looks good. ( chin spoiler, mirror cover )

Mike

·
Premium Member
328 Posts
Probably the most popular "ground effect" company out there.Alot of creative products.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I bought a fiberglass hood from them for an 88 mustang 5.0 back in 1998 and loved it. It was there 'stormin norman' ram air system hood. Fit great.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Top notch work. They are one of the best for Mustangs. They do great paint work as well. A friend just got a hood for her GT and it was Vista blue. Color was a pefect match and here was a 05.

They only have a few GT500 hoods so just keep that in mind. I idi have a regular mustang hood from them on mine but with out that scalloped nose it just didnt look right but it did fit. I can post a pic later.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I forgot the cervini hood was on my sig pic. sold it to the guy who bought my old 06 GT.

·
Premium Member
11,063 Posts
CAUTION:
If you buy something and have it installed by someone other than Cervini's or do it yourself, TEST FIT it first before doing anything (sanding, painting,etc)

I bought 3 sets of side scoops before one fit and the quarter-window scoops weren't even in the same zip code. Their consistency is mediocre, at best.

That said, you can find better prices on their stuff on eBay. Just make sure you can return it.

bj

1 - 8 of 8 Posts