Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have read reports that Ford has now stopped any and all replacements of the clutch and trans until the TSB is issued. May or may not be true, but I will be finding out very soon. My question not only relates to this but to any problem with a vehicle that is under warrenty. How long can a manufacturer put off repairs after acknowleging there is a problem? I'm not going to a lawyer or anything, but it seems that there would be some legal basis for having your car that is under warrenty repaired on a timely basis. If this report is true, it seems Ford is saying "we will fix your car........someday".

·
Premium Member
613 Posts
I have read reports that Ford has now stopped any and all replacements of the clutch and trans until the TSB is issued. May or may not be true, but I will be finding out very soon. My question not only relates to this but to any problem with a vehicle that is under warrenty. How long can a manufacturer put off repairs after acknowleging there is a problem? I'm not going to a lawyer or anything, but it seems that there would be some legal basis for having your car that is under warrenty repaired on a timely basis. If this report is true, it seems Ford is saying "we will fix your car........someday".
I hope thats not true........ Ford would loose even more if they mess with warranties.

Can't be true. That would really smell things up..:fart:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts