Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

Any High Mileage Shelbys out there ?

2007 - 2014 
6K views 19 replies 8 participants last post by  Dsantos69 
#1 ·
I recently a couple months back got my hands on a 07 Shelby with 48k on the odometer, I'm curious to see if there are any out there in the 100k+ range ?

#2 ·
Congrats on the 07! I know @real_supersnake has over 100k miles on his 2013 SS.

Please click your upper right avatar/account settings/vehicle details and enter your car year. It then shows under your screen name, which helps in conversations here. We cover multiple years of the GT500 on this forum.

Also, we encourage everyone to put their first name in their signature to make this place more friendly.

#17 ·
#4 ·
Still feels as fast as when you got it ?
and how do you drive it, like do you catch yourself driving as slow as a granny most of the time or do you catch yourself being ahead of most of the cars after you take off from a light ? or in between
and I was thinking, at one point, after putting so many miles on it, a retune would help it out no ?

#19 ·
2009 Shelby GT500
Is my daily driver unless the weather is just ridiculous,
currently has 124,500 miles, motor stock and still strong as ever, bought it with 62K,
mods, JLT CAI, big mouth throttle body, upper pulley, SCT programmer, aluminum 1 piece driveshaft, 373 gears, Mcleod twin disk, cat delete, flowmaster.
Had absolutely no issues with it, and i'm an agressive with her! If you pull up next to me in a station wagon and give me that look it's on.😁
I've had a few track days with it and more than enough highway runs.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.