Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many of you guys who have GT500's live in the area of Fairfield,CA? For those who don't know where Fairfield is, it is beetween Sacramento and San Francisco. If you live in the area we should have a gathering or go for a cruise somewhere. Interested to see how many of you are near me.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I live in Chico
I guess if we had a meet in Sacramento, that wouldn't be to bad of a drive for both of us. Hopefully more people will come on board and we could have at least 5 cars or more, that would be pretty good.

·
Registered
127 Posts
How many of you guys who have GT500's live in the area of Fairfield,CA? For those who don't know where Fairfield is, it is beetween Sacramento and San Francisco. If you live in the area we should have a gathering or go for a cruise somewhere. Interested to see how many of you are near me.
I'm pretty close....San Carlos.......only one small problem.....my car's not here yet.......probably a couple of weeks away

Jack

·
Registered
153 Posts
I live in Campbell, only 2 hrs from Fairfield.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey guys,

I am trying to get something together maybe for January, we can meet at the local walmart or anywhere with a big enough parking lot. If anyone has any suggestions, send me a personal message or post it up on here.

I have guys on another forum that are interested in getting together, we could have at least 30 cars, that would be cool.

Who knows, maybe this will turn into another "cars and coffee" like they have in SoCal.

Elite 1

·
Registered
7 Posts
Santa Rosa, Ca.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Hey guys,

I am trying to get something together maybe for January, we can meet at the local walmart or anywhere with a big enough parking lot. If anyone has any suggestions, send me a personal message or post it up on here.

I have guys on another forum that are interested in getting together, we could have at least 30 cars, that would be cool.

Who knows, maybe this will turn into another "cars and coffee" like they have in SoCal.

Elite 1
That sounds like it would work.Let me know when and where

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hello,
I'm a Ford GT 500 Shelby Cobra 2010 owner that was born In Vallejo ca. My Mother lives in Benica and I haven't had a chance to bring up my new car to show. In the near future I can drop you a line when I'm in the area and maybe we could hook up.
Amber

GT500 Shelby Cobra 2010

·
Registered
2009 Shelby GT500
692 Posts
I’m interested.

January might be a bit tuff with the rain that time of year.

I also belong to the Sonoma County Mustang Club. http://www.sonomacountymustangclub.com/

Recently we went to the Buena Vista winery in town of Sonoma where we not only tasted the wine, but got a food paring class as well. The previous month we went to the Blackhawk Car Museum. I’m going to try to go somewhere fun or at least interesting each month as soon as winter ends. Anyone with a Shelby or Mustang is certainly welcome to come along and see what we are all about.

Mike

‘09 red with white, a 12 second ride

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hello,
I'm a Ford GT 500 Shelby Cobra 2010 owner that was born In Vallejo ca. My Mother lives in Benica and I haven't had a chance to bring up my new car to show. In the near future I can drop you a line when I'm in the area and maybe we could hook up.
Amber

GT500 Shelby Cobra 2010
That would great, if you can make it up here by May 15, 2010, Our mustang club (The Golden Hills Mustang Club) will be having our "Biggest Little Car Show" in Suisun City, at the Waterfront. You can get more info here www.goldenhillsmustangclub.com

·
Registered
126 Posts
Hi, Put me on your notification list....Right here in San Rafael!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts