Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Super Moderator
8,555 Posts
I'd be down
Welcome Aboard the Forum! We would love to see your Shelby! Please post a new member introduction at the link below. I also sent you a welcome message with helpful information on customizing your account.

Please click your upper right avatar/account settings/vehicle details and enter your car year. It then shows under your screen name, which helps in conversations here. We cover multiple years of the GT500 on this forum. (Remember to click Save)

Also, we encourage everyone to put their first name in their signature to make this place more friendly (click your upper right avatar to get there)(You’ll need to save this as well) Let us know if you have any forum questions.

Forum picture tips:

You can use the rectangle icon to upload single full-size shots. Option 2 is the paper clip icon for multiple shots (up to 10). The paper clip icon will give you clickable thumbnails unless you select “Insert Full Images” before posting the thread

Reactions: AnOrangeTwisted

· Premium Member
08 Shelby Gt500 / 05 Gt
302 Posts
I’m in Castro Valley, there’s actually meets out here in Hayward weekly. Usually Wednesday and Friday nights. And quite a few in San Jose, Santa Clara area. Let me know.

· Premium Member
08 Shelby Gt500 / 05 Gt
302 Posts
Was wanting to do day not night. Into flying under the radar, lower traffic and good daylight. What are the specifics for the car get togethers you know about?
Day is Great on the weekend. I’m only available nights on weekdays. Meets are at La Victoria on Wednesday nights. Was a big Ken Block one couple weeks ago. Usuals 7-10pm.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts