Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys, I have another date with the DYNO this Friday. This time the car is going to be dynoed early in the morning while the air is still somewhat cool. I'm taking out the current conservative tune and going a little agressive this time. Anyway, it was hot as PEPPER PISS during the last session.

Couple more degrees of timing this time along with cooler air and hoping for somewhere in the 560-570 plus range. Should also get a few more ft-lbs of Torque. Stay Tuned.

Fred, what you doing this Friday @ 0900.

flipmo

·
Registered
861 Posts
What really helps too is if you can get the car cool too. If you could leave your car there over night and then put the tune in it and run it.........yeah baby big numbers......good luck flip

JJ

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What really helps too is if you can get the car cool too. If you could leave your car there over night and then put the tune in it and run it.........yeah baby big numbers......good luck flip

JJ
Thanks JJ. Unfortunately I wont have that fortune as I'm driving to the Dyno shop and rolling right up on the rollers. Still the weather should be cool and I'm hoping for the higher numbers.

I guess we'll see.

flip

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
Guys, I have another date with the DYNO this Friday. This time the car is going to be dynoed early in the morning while the air is still somewhat cool. I'm taking out the current conservative tune and going a little agressive this time. Anyway, it was hot as PEPPER PISS during the last session.

Couple more degrees of timing this time along with cooler air and hoping for somewhere in the 560-570 plus range. Should also get a few more ft-lbs of Torque. Stay Tuned.

Fred, what you doing this Friday @ 0900.

flipmo

Flip,
Sorry I didn't get back with you it has been a rough road lately.If you would like to hook up sometime I could meet you or you could come over.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Flip,
Sorry I didn't get back with you it has been a rough road lately.If you would like to hook up sometime I could meet you or you could come over.
Hey thanks Fred. I would love that. Been going back and forth with JJ, Cal and SN8KBYT who's right down the road in Fort Wayne that it would be nice for us to hook up sometime. Seems like I'm always in the Detroit area doing something anyways.

Yes, would be nice because I want to race JJ to see what he has. He's been under the hood a lot lately and he's the type to never reveal the secrets.

:D :D :D

flipmo

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
Hey thanks Fred. I would love that. Been going back and forth with JJ, Cal and SN8KBYT who's right down the road in Fort Wayne that it would be nice for us to hook up sometime. Seems like I'm always in the Detroit area doing something anyways.

Yes, would be nice because I want to race JJ to see what he has. He's been under the hood a lot lately and he's the type to never reveal the secrets.

:D :D :D

flipmo

Let me know:D

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Let me know:D
Hey, I'm sure by now that you are sick and tired of looking at GT500s aren't you? Since you are in the Detroit like area. Funny thing though as everytime I'm there or in the surrounding area, I never see a GT500. Where in the hell are they?

flip

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
Hey, I'm sure by now that you are sick and tired of looking at GT500s aren't you? Since you are in the Detroit like area. Funny thing though as everytime I'm there or in the surrounding area, I never see a GT500. Where in the hell are they?

flip

No I don't ever get tired of looking at them,especially mine.Believe it or not I know of 3 right around my area,and it is rural.:D In Detroit,I have seen a few but mostly at events or at Ford World Headquarters but most are garage queens:confused:

·
Registered
864 Posts
What's the mod list for your car

1 - 9 of 9 Posts