Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Moderator Dude!
27,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I regret to inform everyone that long-standing member Mark @007snake passed away. I got alerted last night by a member that saw the below posts from the performance shop that Mark frequented. I just called them and the gentleman I spoke with confirmed the news. He said Mark died of a massive heart attack at age 56 on Friday.

Mark was a fantastic guy that was quite active here. He always had a positive outlook. Although I never met him in person, we did text occasionally and I was proud to call him “friend.” He will be sorely missed.

Mark was featured as our May 2015 Ride Of The Month. He has built an absolute STUNNER of a car that is my favorite convertible on this site:

·
Premium Member
6,447 Posts
How tragic... So young...

·
Registered
242 Posts
Far too young to be gone. My condolences to all who knew him on their loss.

·
Registered
5,309 Posts
Terrible news. I wish the best for his family.

·
Registered
3,277 Posts
Mark was a great guy,
Being FB friends I saw the notifications from his family & friends with the updates on his condition, very sad to see Friday that he passed away.

Like you Tim, I never met Mark but did communication now & then.
Being only 56, I feel bad for the family as he was a big guy with a big personality, he will be missed by many.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Sad news ... My condolences to the family.

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,171 Posts
Sad to here about someone so young. RIP Mark and condolences to the family.

Plan for the future, but live every day like it's your last.

·
Premium Member
1,817 Posts
Horrible to hear of this news. Although I have never met Mark, I have had interactions with him and he was always pleasant. He will be missed!

Condolences to his family and friends.

·
Registered
2,825 Posts
Damn. Can’t believe it. I met Mark a couple times when I lived in Virginia. Rest In Peace.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
#1 Mike!
8,553 Posts
Mark lived about forty-five minutes away from me in Frederick. Md. I got to know him pretty well and we attended a couple of Fun Rallys over the years, met for lunch sometimes, and I've met his family. I remember taking him to Silver Spring, Md. to the specialty shop where we picked up his gorgeous convertible after he had some work done on it. Long drive from Frederick, but we gabbed the whole way! He definitely was a class act and I'm just speechless at the news of his passing. He had a beautiful home and his kids were certainly his joy. He ran a respectable Construction company and enjoyed a solid reputation of quality work in our area. I feel so badly for his family as he really was such an integral part of their lives. I'm just terribly sad right now.

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
So sorry to learn about Mark’s passing. He seemed like a great guy and those who had meet him in person have confirmed that. I’ll miss his contributions on the forum and will pray for his friends and family.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Being a fellow vert owner I had messaged him about questions and got his input on a few things. I did not know him face to face ,but he was great to communicate with!
Condolences to his family.
RIP Mark.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts