Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1161 - 1170 of 1170 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Today at Sam's Club, when I returned to the car, the guy leaving rolls down his window and compliments the car. He then ask what year and says how it has been well maintained. I was driving around with the top down a couple of months ago when a lady pulls up next to me and says you shouldn't be driving that car alone. I just smiled, said I agree and turned left as the light turned Green.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Last Tuesday I went to car show "Bentleys' Saloon Arundel Maine" and I arrived a little late. When I arrived I hit second and third making supercharge "Whistle" :) and SLP loudmouth bring attention. My guess that bring attention to the owner and got award "Bentley's Choice" :)

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
4,985 Posts
Last Tuesday I went to car show "Bentleys' Saloon Arundel Maine" and I arrived a little late. When I arrived I hit second and third making supercharge "Whistle" :) and SLP loudmouth bring attention. My guess that bring attention to the owner and got award "Bentley's Choice" :)
Congrats, Claude! (y) Glad to hear you properly introduced yourself and your Shelby to the show when you arrived! :):p

·
Premium Member
979 Posts
Congrats on the win. I think it had a little more to do than the intro.

Joe

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
29,542 Posts
I was driving the ‘20 yesterday... I was in a 35 mph zone coming over a slight hill. There was a young girl in the opposite lane coming at me on her push scooter. She was maybe 8ish. She smiled and waved. As I passed her, I pulled both paddles towards me and let out a healthy rev in track mode. I looked in my driver’s side mirror to see if she reacted. She spun her head around and it looked to me like she said: “OH SHIT!” :LOL:

·
Premium Member
979 Posts
Damn Tim now your making little girl's curse. Your a bad influence. 😜

·
Registered
140 Posts
I was driving the ‘20 yesterday... I was in a 35 mph zone coming over a slight hill. There was a young girl in the opposite lane coming at me on her push scooter. She was maybe 8ish. She smiled and waved. As I passed her, I pulled both paddles towards me and let out a healthy rev in track mode. I looked in my driver’s side mirror to see if she reacted. She spun her head around and it looked to me like she said: “OH SHIT!” :LOL:
LOL Reminds me of the time the Mrs. and I were in our '01 Cobra 'vert. We were going through an underpass as two kids were peddling their bikes on the sidewalk. I pushed in the clutch, pushed down on the go fast pedal, and let out a roar from the Borla S-types. One of the kids screamed so loud we heard him over the exhaust. My wife and I still giggle every time we drive through there...like I'm doing now. ;)

1161 - 1170 of 1170 Posts