Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got this idea from Badcat saying if he had desposable income, one of his cars to get and look at would be a '69 Hurst Olds.

So question is what is your all time favorite car?

In terms of best looking, not necessarily fastest or most expensive, just something you enjoy looking at and wish you could drive?

Mine had always been a Shelby Cobra, and the '66 Shelby Cobra Supersnake is it for me...

http://www.brightcove.tv/title.jsp?title=627018055&channel=340485641

:D

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
I got this idea from Badcat saying if he had desposable income, one of his cars to get and look at would be a '69 Hurst Olds.

In terms of best looking, not necessarily fastest or most expensive, just something you enjoy looking at and wish you could drive?

Mine had always been a Shelby Cobra, and the '66 Shelby Cobra Supersnake is it for me...

If I had the money,an Enzo Ferrarri,a GT 40 and a Ford GT.Do I have any money left or has it been disposed of?:)

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If I had the money,an Enzo Ferrarri,a GT 40 and a Ford GT.Do I have any money left or has it been disposed of?:)
Did I spell disposable wrong? I don't have spell check on this computer.:(

·
Registered
75 Posts
That is a tough call.

I do love the Cobras. The 911 Turbo is a timeless classic. The older Ferraris are also worth putting in this group. I guess I can't leave out every teenage boys dream car (at least of my age group) - The Lambo Countach.

Honestly, the 2008 GT500 in white with blue stripes is the perfect car for me from a looks and styling standpoint. I think it has the right amount of muscle, sleek and sex. There is a reason people gawk at these when we drive them. Even people that don't know what they are all about.

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
That is a tough call.

I do love the Cobras. The 911 Turbo is a timeless classic. The older Ferraris are also worth putting in this group. I guess I can't leave out every teenage boys dream car (at least of my age group) - The Lambo Countach.

Honestly, the 2008 GT500 in white with blue stripes is the perfect car for me from a looks and styling standpoint. I think it has the right amount of muscle, sleek and sex. There is a reason people gawk at these when we drive them. Even people that don't know what they are all about.

Most of us here have a GT 500.IF YOU HAD DISPOSABLE MONEY,then what?

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Premium Member
1,251 Posts

If I had the disposable income without question:
Mine favorite all time would be a 68 Charger R/T with a 4-speed 440 6-pack or Hemi.:p :cool:

Cal

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
75 Posts
Most of us here have a GT 500.IF YOU HAD DISPOSABLE MONEY,then what?
I thought I answered appropriately. If I didn't own a GT500, would I be able to answer GT500? It is my favorite to look at. I just got done looking at mine and admiring the fact that I own it.

Now, If the question is what exotic or unattainable car to look at, I would pick one of the cars in my first paragraph. Most likely a Ferrari Dino or older Testerossa.

Here is the quickest pic I could find:
http://www.buy.com/prod/art-poster-print-ferrari-testerossa-1958-artist-maggi-maggi/q/loc/20269/205215850.html

a better one:

·
Registered
938 Posts
Either a 1967 Shelby GT 500 or a Saleen S7 Twin Turbo.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Growing up there were a few that I always wanted and still do today.

If I could I would get these:
57 T Bird White/ Black + white interior
61 Corvette Red/ white with red interior
65 Shelby GT350 White / blue stripes

Today it would be a Ford GT white/blue or blue /white.

Oh yeah since I'm dreaming and money is no object, my own 5 mile race/test track and fully equiped & heated 10 bay garage with lifts ect.

·
Registered
3,077 Posts

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
1 - 20 of 56 Posts