Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey 07! Can you offer any explanations or updates to why all Shelbys are on "Plant Quality Hold" (per VOPC)? :confused:

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
Hey 07! Can you offer any explanations or updates to why all Shelbys are on "Plant Quality Hold" (per VOPC)? :confused:

No, but I will check tomorrow.I don't think there is a big problem or I would have heard about it.I'll let you know.

·
Premium Member
613 Posts
Ouch!! And you're still holding......

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
No, but I will check tomorrow.I don't think there is a big problem or I would have heard about it.I'll let you know.

It's not uncommon to have a hold on the Shelbys for quality.I did find this out,there were problems with dings in the hood and more important a cracked shifter.I can't say much more on the shifter problem but I've been told it is at or near the tranny.I have been real busy at work and haven't actually seen the problem.Maybe next week.

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Are you sure it's not a problem with the Shaker 1000? :D :D :D

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
Are you sure it's not a problem with the Shaker 1000? :D :D :D
Yes it is. The wheel hop is so bad they can't keep the units in the trunk bolted to the chasis.:D :D Believe you me I know!:p

1 - 6 of 6 Posts