Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So its been 2 weeks since you sold me 4 Shelby CS40 rims while 1 is defective.I started a post showing the wheel on a balance machine,left side barrel of the rim runs straight and true while right side wobbles huge.
No tire has been mounted on this rim.You have been contacted and ignore my calls.
Poor Poor customer service but no worries here.American Express to the Rescue :)

·
Registered
5,496 Posts
Hope your CC company takes care of it. Seriously. Good Luck!

Disappointed that nobody has spoken up here. Glad I didn't buy their CS2 package.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hope your CC company takes care of it. Seriously. Good Luck!

Disappointed that nobody has spoken up here. Glad I didn't buy their CS2 package.
Thank you
Surely my C.C. company will.

·
Premium Member
2,325 Posts
There is no excuse for disregarding customers. sure, there MAY be 2 sides to every story, but this just sounds like p!$$ poor service and that alone dissuades me from purchasing goods or services from someone.

·
Premium Member
1,602 Posts
There is no excuse for disregarding customers. sure, there MAY be 2 sides to every story, but this just sounds like p!$$ poor service and that alone dissuades me from purchasing goods or services from someone.

·
Premium Member
2008 Metalic Vista Blue Convertible
5,625 Posts
With no response from the Vendor, this says a lot regarding their 'service' policies.
I would say if you are a potential customer, B E W A R E ....

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Yes there is always 2 sides to a story.My side is simple knowing you "Never Ever" mount a tire up till you check the rim on a machine, making sure it is straight or you own it.
I called Cruizin explained my story never a tire on this rim,then in a screaming match when I am told they want me to bring it where a shop has a road force balance machine for what reason ? I don't give a flying Sh_t the rim wobbles,Twisted call it what you like I want what I paid for NEW,NEW,NEW !
I then call Cruizin back to have them hang up Twice,now I am scared for life. LMFAO
This is why Summit and Jegs are always first on my list to call not to deal with this child crap..

·
Premium Member
2019 GT350R FPB
2,609 Posts
This is complete horseshit for customer service. Especially from a sponsored vendor. This is the very reason I purchase most everything with my American Express Card.

·
Registered
3,133 Posts
Sucks to hear Mike. AE should protect you but understand the frustration. Have not purchased from CConcepts and wont be based on your experience. The key to good sales is not the initial purchase, its the follow through!

·
Premium Member
2,325 Posts
ha Tony that's awesome- too bad for sure! maybe that would make them reconsider their horrendous customer service (or lack thereof)...not that it should take something like that since they have been around long enough to know better, but still.

·
Premium Member
6,064 Posts
This is not a new fact. Their rep rarely checks this forum.

That is why they have never developed a following.

I have never understood why a vendor would pay fees and never check in.

That is why VMP, Revan, BPS and a few others dominate the biz in here.

·
Premium Member
6,064 Posts
I am curious if Cruzin has even logged into the forum since this was posted?

A moderator could confirm.....

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Registered
132 Posts
So its been 2 weeks since you sold me 4 Shelby CS40 rims while 1 is defective.I started a post showing the wheel on a balance machine,left side barrel of the rim runs straight and true while right side wobbles huge.
No tire has been mounted on this rim.You have been contacted and ignore my calls.
Poor Poor customer service but no worries here.American Express to the Rescue :)
Mikie,
Don't worry, Cruizin is well aware of your problem. However, THEY DO NOT CARE!!! They are gathering all their voice files so they can smear you when they respond. Go to the second page of Cruizins website and look at the 6,185 views of the worst experience of my life. They respond with inaccurate info and used my last name which was very unprofessional.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
Well for me they can wipe there Azzzzzz with my voice recording !
When they told me they were recording me I told them F U and your recording. Nobody will tell me how to spend my money. The part was built defective they are trying to make it my problem. Carroll Shelby wheel company is No better. China wheels they Suck to. I made a phone call there as well same response. Trying to blame the other guy attitude . POS!!!!

Can somebody Please upload my YouTube video here .
type in search box -Shelby CS40 Rim Bent Close Up
TY :)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts