Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to replace the stock wheels. Most of the cars I am seeing are running the factory wheels. Has anyone changed wheels? If so are there any photos posted on the site?

·
Registered
285 Posts
I would like to replace the stock wheels. Most of the cars I am seeing are running the factory wheels. Has anyone changed wheels? If so are there any photos posted on the site?
Check out Beef's wheel. Hot Hot Hot. Do a search and you'll find a few.

flipmo

·
Registered
86 Posts
There are not many choices out there right now.

getting a wheel to clear the brembo brakes is not going to be easy. I do know the Shelby 20" Razors do fit but barely. i heard there is about a dime thickness between the calipers and the wheel.

I just don't want to put 20's on mycar. but i would like a different wheel as well. like the Shelby Razor in an 18. :)

·
Registered
2,466 Posts

·
Registered
861 Posts
And a 10" width! :)
ALSO, I thought I seen that some one said that you could get the razors in 18x10. I could only find 18x9 or 20x9. let me know where you found this. I looked at american racing wheels web page. and didn't find a 10"width

JJ

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the info. So far I have used Steeda for the performance upgrades and would like to use them for the wheels but they don't have alot of choices. Planning on moving the rear tires to the front and go with 305's on the rear when I change the wheels. When I make the change I will post some photos.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Thanks for the info. So far I have used Steeda for the performance upgrades and would like to use them for the wheels but they don't have alot of choices. Planning on moving the rear tires to the front and go with 305's on the rear when I change the wheels. When I make the change I will post some photos.
Snichols, I'm gonna do the same thing this weekend and will also post PICs when complete. I'm hoping they fit O.K.

flip

1 - 7 of 7 Posts