Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 CFTP Red! 2011 Kona Blue
30,838 Posts
Reactions: Russell

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
30,838 Posts
By the way, if you don’t have Jaeger Bros front flaps, or at least the JLT Rock Blockers to protect that lower area, you could use some.

Reactions: Russell

·
Premium Member
2020 gt500 Shadow Black
120 Posts
Thanks to some recommendations from yall I checked out Big Worm graphics in Azle. Had them install these today. Very nice group of people and cant beat less than $100 installed!

View attachment 213664
Looks great and at a very reasonable price.
Order side stripes on a 2021 and it'll set you back $1K

·
Registered
2020 GT500 / 2016 GT350
70 Posts
Do
By the way, if you don’t have Jaeger Bros front flaps, or at least the JLT Rock Blockers to protect that lower area, you could use some.
Do you recommend this for everyone? Or does it have to do with the stripes?

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
30,838 Posts
Do

Do you recommend this for everyone? Or does it have to do with the stripes?
Highly recommend it for all 2020+ GT500s. The front fenders stick out as part of the wide body that Ford did with these cars. This puts painted parts in direct line of fire from the rocks/pebbles that the front tires through. If left unprotected, this area will look like poopy-doodle in short order.

·
Premium Member
2020 gt500 Shadow Black
120 Posts
OEM rocker stripes as shown is $375
I assume that window sticker is from a 2021?

Just going by what I seen on Fords Build and Price

Screen Shot 2021-04-07 at 8.37.16 PM.png

Reactions: Goose17

·
Registered
128 Posts
That is the price when you order them from the factory on your new car. When you go to purchase them as a "part"
they will be alot more money!

Reactions: Goose17

·
Registered
57 Posts
I assume that window sticker is from a 2021?

Just going by what I seen on Fords Build and Price
Got it. Yes its from my 2021 monroney hanging in my garage already. (my car rolled off the line last night!) I think that is an error on the build site. I just just mentioning so others are not deterred in ordering the factory rocker stripes.

·
Registered
2020 GT500
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yes @Goose17, after about 50 miles I could tell I needed them. I ordered the JLT set and love them!

·
Premium Member
2020 gt500 Shadow Black
120 Posts
Got it. Yes its from my 2021 monroney hanging in my garage already. (my car rolled off the line last night!) I think that is an error on the build site. I just just mentioning so others are not deterred in ordering the factory rocker stripes.
Thanks for clarifying that coolpixer.
I thought thats way overpriced at $1k. I never would of ordered side stripes for my car if they were a grand.

Reactions: coolpixer
1 - 13 of 13 Posts