Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few pics of some of the things I added to the car lately. I installed a polished radiator cover, chrome caps for the radiators, oil, oil dip stick, brake fluid, washer fluid, power steering, strut towers, and fuse box with snake emblem. Inside I installed new floor mats. Thats all....for now.

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
Elite1 Very nice. Where did you get the strut & tower covers?

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
Looks good.Did you get the power steering and brake cap from MGW?

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
I like the fuse box cover. Where did you get that one? I didn't see it on the sites you mentioned.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I like the fuse box cover. Where did you get that one? I didn't see it on the sites you mentioned.

I made it myself, I bought the fuse box cover and the cobra emblem separately and put them together. The Fuse box and emblem were purchased from Sacramento mustangs.com. I cut the tabs off the back of the emblem and just stuck it to the cover, simple mod and cost me around $80.00, the emblem was more expensive than the cover, go figure?

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
I made it myself, I bought the fuse box cover and the cobra emblem separately and put them together. The Fuse box and emblem were purchased from Sacramento mustangs.com. I cut the tabs off the back of the emblem and just stuck it to the cover, simple mod and cost me around $80.00, the emblem was more expensive than the cover, go figure?
That's a great idea. Nice work!

·
Registered
153 Posts
Elite,
Are your rims stock?
In one of your pictures they look chrome.

·
Registered
153 Posts
What rims are they?

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Premium Member
613 Posts

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
You can get the fusebox cover with the cobra emblem at Blue Oval Industries.

They have a polished on for $78 and a satin one for $59.95.

checkout blueovalindustries and select 2005-2008 Mustang and Shelby Parts

This site would not let me post the URL until I get a few more posts.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts