Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
865 Posts
I'm a fan. Could this hood be painted separate and installed or do most have the blending on the fenders?

·
Registered
180 Posts
Does anyone know why Amy pulled this off TS? Finally an update on the new SS hood that was supposed to be shipping in May. This looks like a huge improvement over the old style. Has anyone received their shifter that was supposed to be available in May also? I'm tired of hearing false deadlines, I know production takes time but 4+months.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Does anyone know why Amy pulled this off TS? Finally an update on the new SS hood that was supposed to be shipping in May. This looks like a huge improvement over the old style. Has anyone received their shifter that was supposed to be available in May also? I'm tired of hearing false deadlines, I know production takes time but 4+months.
Amy's response, i.e.:

Please do not post links to fake Shelby parts, we apreciate[sic] the heads up, but posting about them here causes more issuses[sic] for us. If you are trying to inform us, please do so in a PM, thanks

Amy

leads me to believe this guy is not on the up and up. Nice hood, though.

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
Amy's response, i.e.:

Please do not post links to fake Shelby parts, we apreciate[sic] the heads up, but posting about them here causes more issuses[sic] for us. If you are trying to inform us, please do so in a PM, thanks

Amy

leads me to believe this guy is not on the up and up. Nice hood, though.
Not really.

Just means she's a PITA.

Just my opinion of course.

Why would this company have links to Shelby autos and Team Shelby if it was trying to deceive or sell "fake" parts?

·
Registered
24 Posts
The sale of aftermarket parts for the KR and SS has been such a heated debate on TS, I can she where she is trying to keep it to a minimum. I for one, want a KR hood and will have to go aftermarket to get one and I don't mind. The above hood does look good though....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts