Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There just has to be some Phx area GT500's around here willing to get together!

How about something simple to begin with, breakfast on a Sat or Sun morning?

·
Registered
560 Posts
PM me your email or cell number. We do a monthly get together on Sunday morning in South Phoenix (I-10 and Ray Rd) with a group of car enthusiasts. Good mix of old and new, cars and trucks, Chevy and Ford and some exotics. Usually have about 10-15 people show.

·
DFW Shelby Queen!
4,394 Posts
There just has to be some Phx area GT500's around here willing to get together!

How about something simple to begin with, breakfast on a Sat or Sun morning?
I do this for a group in the Dallas Ft. Worth area. Its hard to get people to commit sometimes. This time of year everyone is so busy that you might not get many responses. My group is around 25 people give or take a few. When Spring and Summer time rolls around, there will be more guys on the forum. Good Luck!

·
Registered
343 Posts
I would love to go, but I am about an hour and a half away! Ugh.

·
Premium Member
5,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
PM me your email or cell number. We do a monthly get together on Sunday morning in South Phoenix (I-10 and Ray Rd) with a group of car enthusiasts. Good mix of old and new, cars and trucks, Chevy and Ford and some exotics. Usually have about 10-15 people show.
PM sent!!!

·
Registered
343 Posts
Sounds good, let me know. Would love to meet up.

·
Registered
329 Posts
I will be in the PHX/Tuscon area after the Shelby Bash in Vegas (5-8 MAR). Would love to link up with anyone that is available.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Send me a pm if you are in the Tucson area. I would love to hang out and have some coffee.

·
Registered
48 Posts
2nd Saturday of every month is Mustang night at Mixteca...67th ave and Bell Road. Had a great turnout last show. There is a gathering every Saturday evening.

·
Registered
560 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Registered
560 Posts
Normally get around 12-15 cars. On Sunday morning, nothing else is open so we park along the side of the building. Plenty of spots.

Last time we had a Ford GT, Ferrari, several old restored trucks, Trans AMs and several late model Mustangs and Cameros.

·
Premium Member
5,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Normally get around 12-15 cars. On Sunday morning, nothing else is open so we park along the side of the building. Plenty of spots.

Last time we had a Ford GT, Ferrari, several old restored trucks, Trans AMs and several late model Mustangs and Cameros.
Is the Camero parking around back?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts