·
Premium Member
1,251 Posts

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Looks just like mine - Red Stripe Edition

The power is just crazy though.

I don't think the shot of Nitrous is reflective of the real power it produces, would like to see numbers before and after a shot of the funny gas.

I would also be a bit concerned about the longevity of any engine producing that kind of power.

Any more details would be nice.

TD

·
Registered
806 Posts
Yea, like beside the Drugs what else does it have on it.

You got to hand it to whoever owns the car, a VERT with that kind of HP is Crazy Sic. I'm looking for the same thing without the Stupid Gas!!

·
Registered
861 Posts
Looks just like mine - Red Stripe Edition

TD

It is a clone..he put the red stripes on....they didn't make any VERT's in the Red Stripe Edition!
JJ

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
It is a clone..he put the red stripes on....they didn't make any VERT's in the Red Stripe Edition!
JJ
Well at least they didn't use to.;) We are starting to put out verts with stripes now.I started seeing them a couple of weeks ago..I saw black with red,red with black and blue with white stiped verts.:)

·
Registered
861 Posts
Well at least they didn't use to.;) We are starting to put out verts with stripes now.I started seeing them a couple of weeks ago..I saw black with red,red with black and blue with white stiped verts.:)
I was just talking about the red apperance pkg. It was an option only availableon the final run of 07's for $1695 for either whit or black coupe.
JJ

·
Premium Member
1,251 Posts
I was just talking about the red apperance pkg. It was an option only availableon the final run of 07's for $1695 for either whit or black coupe.
JJ
Sounds like they are doing some factory striping on some verts now. A new option.

·
Registered
861 Posts
Sounds like they are doing some factory striping on some verts now. A new option.
It must be on the 08's. I think the Vert's look sweet with the full stripe kit on them. I know it wasn't an option in 07!

I just looked at my 08 FORD brochure(spelling) and you still can't get red stripes...... So the fact of the matter is he has a bad ass car with red stripes!

JJ

·
Registered
806 Posts
He could have bought the Stripe kit and had them put on. It's still a Wild Ride!!

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
I like the way the stripe flows on the window frame. Definitely a sweet ride.

·
Registered
125 Posts
It may look nice but that is just NUTS to have that kind of power. And like what has been said "How long will it last??" M'nut

·
Registered
271 Posts
Real question is how does he get it to hook up. Heck we all know with just the stock HP its not easy to hook. I use Nitto drag radials and am looking for even a beefier drag radial than this in a 18" ...

·
Registered
271 Posts
Looks like it is a vert, wonder how the tork does on that body with out damage:eek:

I actually wrote the guy ... and he had commented that he did have a valve job done on the car to get the head to flow better. I did ask if had had any other work to beef the car up but he didnt comment on that aspect.

I believe these cars are relatively safe in the mid 650rwhp range. You need to get a 1 piece drive shaft and maybe a better differential dependent on your driving style. But the motor should be fine at those levels. I m hopping to go to the TVS blower and end up around the 650rwhp .... but only if i can find a tire and wheel combo that will give me better traction

1 - 15 of 15 Posts