Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 CFTP Red! 2011 Kona Blue
41,901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In this video, I fire up the 93 SVT Mustang Cobra for the 1st time in awhile... we get a detailed look inside and out, we chat numbers, we get a look at some memorabilia and we finish by taking this old classic out for a drive! I had fun making the video. I hope you enjoy!

·
#1 Mike!
2019 Shelby GT350
9,718 Posts
Impressive video, Tim. You've come a long way from the first ones! (Hermann run?) Good information on the background and history of this unique car. I almost got one back in 1993. A customer took a brand new one out for a test drive at my friends dealership and ran up over a curb and damaged the undercarriage. It got repaired and Joe offered it to me at a substantial discount, but things were a little tight at that time, and I passed on it. Split milk as they say! Glad you've got a pristine one in stock!

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
41,901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Impressive video, Tim. You've come a long way from the first ones! (Hermann run?) Good information on the background and history of this unique car. I almost got one back in 1993. A customer took a brand new one out for a test drive at my friends dealership and ran up over a curb and damaged the undercarriage. It got repaired and Joe offered it to me at a substantial discount, but things were a little tight at that time, and I passed on it. Split milk as they say! Glad you've got a pristine one in stock!
Thanks Mike!

I ended up buying a MacBook Pro and have been learning more tricks with iMovie. I enjoy making the videos, but the editing takes forever to get all the music, transitions, clips and audio volumes just right. I spent almost a week editing this one.

Reactions: 03reptile

·
Registered
14 Posts
In this video, I fire up the 93 SVT Mustang Cobra for the 1st time in awhile... we get a detailed look inside and out, we chat numbers, we get a look at some memorabilia and we finish by taking this old classic out for a drive! I had fun making the video. I hope you enjoy!

Good afternoon Tim. How’s ur day sir ? I would like to talk to u about the GT500 soon. I want to buy the gurney flap and can’t seem to find it and I had a couple of questions for you.

·
#1 Mike!
2019 Shelby GT350
9,718 Posts
Thanks Mike!

I ended up buying a MacBook Pro and have been learning more tricks with iMovie. I enjoy making the videos, but the editing takes forever to get all the music, transitions, clips and audio volumes just right. I spent almost a week editing this one.
Next stop..Hollywood!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Good afternoon Tim. How’s ur day sir ? I would like to talk to u about the GT500 soon. I want to buy the gurney flap and can’t seem to find it and I had a couple of questions for you.
Thanks for this video sir! It brought back so many amazing memories. I bought my first GT in 1990, on my graduation day. My dad was so mad and he wouldn’t ever let me have one. So I saved and saved and bought the 25th Anniversary edition GT. Back to the Gurney flap, so I need to call a Ford dealership that u posted ? I would love to have the original Ford one, I figured the after market one would be out as well. Can u please let me know the name of the dealership again sir? Sorry, I’m learning my way around.

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
41,901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for this video sir! It brought back so many amazing memories. I bought my first GT in 1990, on my graduation day. My dad was so mad and he wouldn’t ever let me have one. So I saved and saved and bought the 25th Anniversary edition GT. Back to the Gurney flap, so I need to call a Ford dealership that u posted ? I would love to have the original Ford one, I figured the after market one would be out as well. Can u please let me know the name of the dealership again sir? Sorry, I’m learning my way around.
Hello Cody!

Call AutoNation Ford in White Bear Lake MN. Their parts department does cost +10%. They will ship one to you if it’s available.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.