Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
867 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check this out, another vendor working over the shelby. Saw this in my latest mustang magazine. Claims you get a 2 year warranty.. not sure what is covered but worth looking at. Once you open the page goto the left hand side and find the shelby gt500 link.

Enjoy,

http://www.hennesseyperformance.com/hennesseyperformance/index.php

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Be careful with Hennessey. They've been sued quite a bit in the past for not delivering what was promised.

·
Premium Member
867 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We don't need him anyhow, JLT, tune, and pulley and we just did it ourselve :)

·
Registered
986 Posts
Be careful with Hennessey. They've been sued quite a bit in the past for not delivering what was promised.
EXACTLY! I live in Houston and Hennessey is in Katy (which borders Houston to the west), and I can't begin to tell you how many "Hennessey Horror Stories" I've heard. Just go down Westheimer on a weekend and talk to people about thier cars. When they mention Hennessey - it's mostly bad...BUYER BEWARE!

·
Registered
411 Posts
What about tne Henessey Camaro. That's a 100K$ car.
Not a big fan, Henessay straps a 2.3L supercharger onto a stock LS3 with non-forged internals and sells it for big bucks. May run a tick or two ahead of a bone -stock GT500, but it is maxed out on power, and often a ticking time bomb. But hey, Camaro has to do something to keep up.....:thinkerg:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts