Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner
41 - 60 of 63 Posts

·
Premium Member
2022 Shelby GT500 CFTP Carbonized Grey “In Production”
358 Posts
The article I read was saying that the others not recovered were Brittany blue and grey. It even said 6 total were stolen. 2 Brittany blue and one grey were stolen and not recovered. Mine was built since 6/14. I hope it wasn’t one of the ones stolen.
One was gray you say…well, guess I’ll be adding a shot or two in my margaritas this weekend 😵‍💫…….just great……

·
Premium Member
358 Posts
sorry man, didnt know whether to laugh or cry...decided to laugh.
Lol…either is appropriate. I mean at this point it’s just…what kind of fresh hell is next 🤷‍♂️.

·
Registered
2021 GT500 Carbonized Gray CFTP
264 Posts
I missed a phone call from my dealer yesterday and they didn't leave a message. I was thinking last night that they were probably calling to tell me the bad news. lol. It has been 4 days since my dealer told me my car was produced but now it is not updating on the tracker. Original ETA for delivery was the last week of this month.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
I missed a phone call from my dealer yesterday and they didn't leave a message. I was thinking last night that they were probably calling to tell me the bad news. lol. It has been 4 days since my dealer told me my car was produced but now it is not updating on the tracker. Original ETA for delivery was the last week of this month.
Hopefully not. The odds are against it overall. Not impossible. But unlikely. Delivery ETA’s have been all over the place.

·
Premium Member
358 Posts
Britanny blue, grey, dark matter grey, 3x black, orange and red. Mine is grey waiting to ship, prob mine....
You and I are both in same boat with the gray color and not shipped yet. Hope it’s neither of us brother, but it’s not something I wish on anybody. Maybe it was a special dealer allocation that had no commitments yet. Hope for the best for both of us.

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 CFTP Red! 2011 Kona Blue
41,901 Posts
Britanny blue, grey, dark matter grey, 3x black, orange and red. Mine is grey waiting to ship, prob mine....
Let’s hope not!

Please click your upper right avatar/account settings/vehicle details and enter your car year. It then shows under your screen name, which helps in conversations here. We cover multiple years of the GT500 on this forum.

Reactions: AZ21GT500

·
Premium Member
2022 Rapid Red (Ordered)
98 Posts

·
Premium Member
358 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
41,901 Posts

·
Premium Member
2021 GT500 HP Carbonized Metallic Gray
907 Posts
I’m guessing there’s a huge market for take off parts? I figured they’d all be heading this way so they could make it to Mexico. 😂

·
Registered
2009 Alloy Metallic Gt500
158 Posts
This reminds me of when Ford was testing the GT500’s at Las Vegas Motor Speedway a couple years back. I happen to work in the speedway office complex. Some coworkers and myself walked over to check them out.
I’d say there were 20-30 cars parked overnight with NO ONE around for about a week. If you’re thinking “we’ll, they probably at least hid the keys or took them off premise” you’d be completely wrong. Peg board hanging up right as you walk toward the cars with EVERY single key. This also wasn’t in a super secure location of the speedway. One 6’ chain link fence in between Joe Shmo and one hell of a joy ride, and a couple felonies.

·
Registered
2021 GT500 Race Red
124 Posts
Let’s hope not!

Please click your upper right avatar/account settings/vehicle details and enter your car year. It then shows under your screen name, which helps in conversations here. We cover multiple years of the GT500 on this forum.
Off Topic Sir, how do you put example your signature copy and paste below? How do I do something like that I am to Dumb to figure it out

Tim! We encourage everyone to put their 1st name in their signature 20 GT500 CFTP, 11 GT500 2.9 Whipple, 04 Mystichrome Terminator vert, 00R, 96 Mystic Cobra , 95 “2-top” Cobra, 94 Indy 500 Pace Cobra vert, 93 Teal Metallic Cobra, 89 GT vert! 🤟 YouTube channel: ShelbyFlyer 🤟

·
Registered
2021 GT500 Race Red
124 Posts
Let’s hope not!

Off Topic Sir, how do you put example your signature copy and paste below? How do I do something like that I am to Dumb to figure
Worst part is the article said the Raptors “Rammed!” This makes Dodge happy. 😬
I tried to put this
Thomas 2021 GT500 Race Red with Track Pack Wing.

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
41,901 Posts
Off Topic Sir, how do you put example your signature copy and paste below? How do I do something like that I am to Dumb to figure it out

Tim! We encourage everyone to put their 1st name in their signature 20 GT500 CFTP, 11 GT500 2.9 Whipple, 04 Mystichrome Terminator vert, 00R, 96 Mystic Cobra , 95 “2-top” Cobra, 94 Indy 500 Pace Cobra vert, 93 Teal Metallic Cobra, 89 GT vert! 🤟 YouTube channel: ShelbyFlyer 🤟
Off Topic Sir, how do you put example your signature copy and paste below? How do I do something like that I am to Dumb to figure

I tried to put this
Thomas 2021 GT500 Race Red with Track Pack Wing.
Success Thomas! You can edit/add stuff to your signature just like a post to include inserting a signature picture.

41 - 60 of 63 Posts