Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner
21 - 40 of 63 Posts

·
Premium Member
2021 GT500 HP Carbonized Metallic Gray
905 Posts

·
Registered
2012 GT500 Shadow Black PP (Sold) 2022 GT500 Cyber Orange (In Production)
301 Posts

·
Registered
456 Posts
i honestly thought my car was one of the stolen ones. At this point I wouldn’t be suprised. I might just go steal it back myself lol
i have a buddy who knows the 5 cars taken, he works at flat rock. one of them is a cyber orange base with tech and CFIP and no stripes. it was built earlier in the month. is that similar to yours nick?

·
Registered
301 Posts
i have a buddy who knows the 5 cars taken, he works at flat rock. one of them is a cyber orange base with tech and CFIP and no stripes. it was built earlier in the month. is that similar to yours nick?
Wait a sec. I stg if mine was one of the stolen cars. I’m gonna loose my mind

·
Registered
301 Posts
i feel bad. i cant do it. i cant prolong this. just messin with ya...

i looked at the google sheet :LOL:
Oh man you almost gave me a stroke. 😂😂😂 my luck it would of got stolen. And I’d go to Detroit like the movie “taken” to find my car

·
Premium Member
2021 GT500 HP Carbonized Metallic Gray
905 Posts
Anyone ever find out what all colors got stolen? My Oxford white has been produced for a week and waiting for convoy. Hope mine didn’t go for a joy ride.
Looks like the 3 they recovered were red, orange and black. I don’t think they announced any others unless I missed it.

keep in mind railway’s and trucking convoys are delayed still for various reasons. If your’s is coming west the UP railroad is backed up really bad.

·
Premium Member
2022 Shelby GT500 CFTP Carbonized Grey “In Production”
358 Posts
Anyone ever find out what all colors got stolen? My Oxford white has been produced for a week and waiting for convoy. Hope mine didn’t go for a joy ride.
Hope you don’t have to wait as long, but mine was built 5-24 and going convoy, but still sitting at Flat Rock with a 7-4 to 7-11 eta 🤨

• Angry
Reactions: AZ21GT500

·
Registered
2021 GT500 Carbonized Gray CFTP
264 Posts
Looks like the 3 they recovered were red, orange and black. I don’t think they announced any others unless I missed it.

keep in mind railway’s and trucking convoys are delayed still for various reasons. If your’s is coming west the UP railroad is backed up really bad.
The article I read was saying that the others not recovered were Brittany blue and grey. It even said 6 total were stolen. 2 Brittany blue and one grey were stolen and not recovered. Mine was built since 6/14. I hope it wasn’t one of the ones stolen.

21 - 40 of 63 Posts