Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found this reply on another board. Anybody heard of this?

"I emailed Shelby Automobiles inquiring about a special plaque or plate for the 07 GT500. Today I received a reply from Gary Patterson of Shelby Auto. He said that toward the end of this year they will be offering a "40th Anniversary Upgrade Package" for the 2007 Shelby GT500. Stay tuned!! I would like to know what this package consists of ??? I'll email him again and hopefully he can elaborate as to what exactly the package includes."

This might be in reference to what AmyB at SA was talking about when she mentioned a "package" for the GT500 to be unveiled at SEMA Oct 31 - Nov 3 in Las Vegas baby!

·
Registered
888 Posts
I found this reply on another board. Anybody heard of this?

"I emailed Shelby Automobiles inquiring about a special plaque or plate for the 07 GT500. Today I received a reply from Gary Patterson of Shelby Auto. He said that toward the end of this year they will be offering a "40th Anniversary Upgrade Package" for the 2007 Shelby GT500. Stay tuned!! I would like to know what this package consists of ??? I'll email him again and hopefully he can elaborate as to what exactly the package includes."

This might be in reference to what AmyB at SA was talking about when she mentioned a "package" for the GT500 to be unveiled at SEMA Oct 31 - Nov 3 in Las Vegas baby!
This is very interesting! Thanks 2008!

·
Registered
37 Posts
On another Forum Amy Boylin mentioned that Shelby Autos will be unveiling a plaque and packages for the Shelby GT500 and the Shelby GT's. I saw in Car and Driver where she mentioned there would be appearanc items for the Shelby GT's and mention a rear spoiler.

·
Registered
213 Posts
be a lot cooler yeah if it included a dvd and navigation system

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Cornfay funny you should mention that.In December we are going to start making the 2007 1\2 Mustangs and the Shelbys will have dvd/gps navigation systems in them.We have some trial builds with it installed.I went to go look at 1 today but missed it by a few minutes.Will see tomorrow.

So Mr Prez if you hold out long enough you will get the upgrade............................07............................
Yep. That's the only thing keeping me sane. Job2 is supposed to include a suspension upgrade as well. Woo Hoo!! :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts