Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

40th Anniversary Shelby

4K views 14 replies 7 participants last post by  bogey1222 
#1 ·
I just got off the phone with the guy from Shelby Autos and he finally was able to give me a price for the entire upgrade. Total cost for the 40th Anniversary Package on a convertible is $12,499 sorry but I forgot to ask on the coupe. They are taking contact info and beginiing their infamous lists then sometime in March when production on them starts they will call back and try to get half down. The production # you get is based on your deposit not how soon you can get your car in. I know a lot of guys were against it but I personally like the look....not sure if I like it for $12,499. Oh by the way I was #215 on the call back list and they are only coming out with 1000 packages. Good luck if you are interested and disregard if not.

#2 ·
cornfay did you by chance inquire about the cost of the MAC toolbox and availability? They should give everyone of us one after all the time we have had to wait, LOL.

#4 ·
sorry i didnt I was caught off guard by actually getting through to a real person and not just leaving a message like I have the other 3 times. I will let you know if I hear anything. Yeah I would want one included too, and especially if I spring for the package. Oh yeah i dont have any stripes currently but you do get to pick the color you want, I wouldnt be stuck with satin silver only. I like the idea of the 20" black razors with the black stripes.

#3 ·
I'm thinking I should get a free 40th Anniv package after the insane wait I'm having to deal with. :D :p

#6 ·
Heard about this 40Th pkg today from someone with deep connections in Detroit, and with Ford Racing. He lives in Pa. Said have to give your BABY back for the upgrade. That would be tough. Anyone have the web info on this pkg?

#8 ·
#15 ·
We'll just be doing that. Thanks for the site info..........

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.