Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My dealer called me today to say that they were getting 4 more '07's allocated to them at 10k over. If anyones interesed PM me and i'll give you the details.

·
Registered
50 Posts
My dealer called me today to say that they were getting 4 more '07's allocated to them at 10k over. If anyones interesed PM me and i'll give you the details.
Hi there jduffy,
So is that what you guys are paying in Ont? I guess that I shouldn't complain too much about my 5k over sticker...
I'll pass that info on to my buddies out here who are still looking for a GT500.
Thanks.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi there jduffy,
So is that what you guys are paying in Ont? I guess that I shouldn't complain too much about my 5k over sticker...
I'll pass that info on to my buddies out here who are still looking for a GT500.
Thanks.
Canada#7 Shelby,

I got mine for MSRP plus a $500.00 SVT Fee. The first 12 people at my dealer were MSRP all others are subject to ADM's.

JD

·
Registered
50 Posts
Canada#7 Shelby,

I got mine for MSRP plus a $500.00 SVT Fee. The first 12 people at my dealer were MSRP all others are subject to ADM's.

JD
That's awesome, great to hear. Are there alot of GT500's on the streets down there?
I haven't seen any here in Calgary yet.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's awesome, great to hear. Are there alot of GT500's on the streets down there?
I haven't seen any here in Calgary yet.
Canada#7_Shelby,

As far as I know there are 3 other besides mine. Many of them were delivered and then taken out of town.

JD

1 - 5 of 5 Posts