Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone interested in a nice show this one is. It's located in Brown county park Indiana. I will be attending.

30th Anniversary Shelby Spring Fling
May 18-20, 2007

Mark this on your calendar as a Must Attend Event for 2007

Indiana SAAC hosts the Shelby Spring Fling each May, the weekend before Memorial Day weekend.

Hosted by Indiana SAAC with cooperating regions of SAAC: IL, KY, MI, MO, OH, TN, WI and Midwest Region of Tigers East/Alpine East.

A regional event, the Shelby Spring Fling typically attracts some 600 participants and over 250 Cobras, Shelbys, Tigers, Early Mustangs, Late Mustangs and other hi-po Ford vehicles. Attendance has been running 70% Shelbys, early Mustangs and exotic cars.

·
Registered
373 Posts
i'm interested =D

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
275 Posts
Anyone interested in a nice show this one is. It's located in Brown county park Indiana. I will be attending.

30th Anniversary Shelby Spring Fling
May 18-20, 2007

Mark this on your calendar as a Must Attend Event for 2007

Indiana SAAC hosts the Shelby Spring Fling each May, the weekend before Memorial Day weekend.

Hosted by Indiana SAAC with cooperating regions of SAAC: IL, KY, MI, MO, OH, TN, WI and Midwest Region of Tigers East/Alpine East.

A regional event, the Shelby Spring Fling typically attracts some 600 participants and over 250 Cobras, Shelbys, Tigers, Early Mustangs, Late Mustangs and other hi-po Ford vehicles. Attendance has been running 70% Shelbys, early Mustangs and exotic cars.
Do you have to be a SAAC member? Do you get anyone from california? Thanx. GGBIW

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No you do not need to be a member. I had a 1965 fastback that I took to the show. It was a nice show you can rent a cabin at the park or camp or stay at the camp motel. I opted for the cabin. Not sure of who actually came to the show from what states.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts