Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok what should I do get a 3.4 Whipple or send the daughter to college just so she can get an education?:confused:

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Ok what should I do get a 3.4 Whipple or send the daughter to college just so she can get an education?:confused:
Whipple! Whipple! Whipple!

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I like the way you think.:banana_hitit:

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
College is overrated anymore.

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Okay theres 2 for Whipple 0 for college:)

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Just add it into the cost for Collage and no one will notice. :)

Whipple........sounds funny when you say it out loud...Whipple Whipple Whipple :info-smilie:

·
Registered
806 Posts
College, she get a Education then gets married and doesn't use it. Whipple get use all the time. This is a no brainer.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
College, she get a Education then gets married and doesn't use it. Whipple get use all the time. This is a no brainer.
Ah, the classic MRS major.

·
Registered
933 Posts
Get the Whipple, that way several years from now you'll be able to drive her to her full time job at McDonald's much faster in the Shelby than she could drive herself to her cozy corner law office in her own BMW or Benz because years earlier you foolishly decided on a college education for her. All kidding aside, an education is priceless.

Arbour88

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
All you guys are awesome I love your responses but we all know what we would do. :deal: By the way did I tell you guys that I was taking donation to the SN8KBYT Whipple fund:info-smilie:

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
All you guys are awesome I love your responses but we all know what we would do. :deal: By the way did I tell you guys that I was taking donation to the SN8KBYT Whipple fund:info-smilie:

At least you're an honest one.

I'd donate to that.

:eek:rangehat:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts