Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
8,945 Posts
Will the less desirable 2022 models be allowed to attend?

·
Registered
358 Posts
65...78...82...86...87 88 MPH and I'm there where's everyone?

·
Premium Member
6,543 Posts
I was pretty sure I would be dead by then but maybe not...

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Premium Member
1,885 Posts
I just got back from 3/15/2024 and found that the 07 to 09 models were the most desirable. Is that called a paradigm shift or a disturbance in the force?

·
Premium Member
6,543 Posts
I just got back from 3/15/2024 and found that the 07 to 09 models were the most desirable. Is that called a paradigm shift or a disturbance in the force?

It's more like the Star Trek episode where Spock was an evil bastard in a parallel universe

·
Banned
8,945 Posts
Ok, so would a fuel stabilizer be effective in a time warp scenario? Or would the fuel still be new? Hmmm.

·
Premium Member
1,885 Posts
Ok, so would a fuel stabilizer be effective in a time warp scenario? Or would the fuel still be new? Hmmm.
Just a can of Torco required and the warp binds molecules and turns the gas to C16

·
Banned
8,945 Posts
Yesterday I was in 2030 and you guys won't believe what I saw!!! Hybrid gt500

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Wow! My dad would be all about that. He drives a Prius! Really. And he's an old Ford Motörhead from way back.
Don't forget to post pics of your get together. And record as many winning mega millions lotto numbers for us as you can! :)

·
Premium Member
4,347 Posts
Not sure, but my wife said maybe by then I might have rolled 10,000 miles

·
Premium Member
6,543 Posts
Not sure, but my wife said maybe by then I might have rolled 10,000 miles

HaHa! No kidding! Going out to put maybe another whopping 10 miles on for the day. Tough when it's parked Nov-mid March.

·
Premium Member
1,360 Posts
You guys are all making fun of this post title but in 10 years this post will be AWESOME!!!!

(No, he can't post pictures. If he brings them back in time the image disappears... Duhhhh)

·
Premium Member
6,543 Posts
Maybe we will be thinking "My God...They are still using the Internet?"

·
Premium Member
1,018 Posts
Why 8PM when it's dark & the temps are getting into the 40's?...might have more participants with a day time event....and for the sake of all of us from Utah, lets get the grammar and punctuation duties finished before hitting the "post" button! There's a cars and coffee at Beans and Brews on Soputh Jordan Parkway every Sat Morning from 9-11AM...good place to get the Shelby's together...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts