Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today is my 27th wedding anniverary.My wife has made plans for us so I won't be around the next couple of days.No fighting while I am gone.I have a couple people looking over you guys.:D Lol.See you all in a couple days....................FRED....................................:D :D

·
Premium Member
1,251 Posts
Congrats Fred!!:D I'll try to be good.:p :D

·
Registered
888 Posts
Congratulations Sheryl and Fred! Have fun!

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Congrats Fred!!:D I'll try to be good.:p :D
Thanks, I know you will be good:D :D

oldimp Congratulations Sheryl and Fred! Have fun!

Thanks LH,you be good too:rolleyes:.I like this anniversary thing.Sheryl wants to buy a lot of parts for the Shelby.

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
Congrats Fred & Sherly and enjoy that quality time.;)

·
Registered
933 Posts
27 years!

That's awesome!

Congratulations to both of you and all the best! :)

·
Registered
861 Posts
Ok Dad, we promiss we won't do anything that you wouldn't do! And if we do, we will name it after you. Have fun and enjoy your mini vacation!:)

·
Registered
373 Posts
congrats!

·
Registered
643 Posts
Enjoy 07'

Congratulations to you and your wife on number 27. :)

See you soon.

·
Premium Member
11,063 Posts
Today is my 27th wedding anniverary.My wife has made plans for us so I won't be around the next couple of days.No fighting while I am gone.I have a couple people looking over you guys.:D Lol.See you all in a couple days....................FRED....................................:D :D
Congrats to you and the missus!!!

bj

·
Registered
938 Posts
27 years man thats just about my age wow:rolleyes: :rolleyes: Congrats

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Congrats, 07!!!!

·
Registered
861 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hey Fred, Congratulations, you should get a gold medal for time served.

Good luck and all the best

Jr.

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks everyone.I appreciate all the comments.
Rick tell Shannon Sheryl said hi.We are home and still married.Came back to work and we are shut down due to Romeo Engine Plant.

·
Premium Member
867 Posts
If I put all my relationships together I still would not have that much time in. What is the secret... my last one which I was with the past 7 years told me this year in Feb she just did not feel it so we went our own way... The Shelby and Busa have been there for me to help get over it :)

Congrats Fred.
Bill

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
If I put all my relationships together I still would not have that much time in. What is the secret... my last one which I was with the past 7 years told me this year in Feb she just did not feel it so we went our own way... The Shelby and Busa have been there for me to help get over it :)

Congrats Fred.
Bill

There is no secret.We don't agree on a lot of things,we argue at times(which I really don't like),we have both changed in so many ways,we have children which compounds problems at times,and she is going through the change of life.The one thing we do have is true love and that is what has taken us through the journey of life together.:D :D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts