Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner
101 - 120 of 161 Posts

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 CFTP Red! 2011 Kona Blue
44,112 Posts
Me and my 2 buddies who just bought 2021s are headed in June 22-23. Just registered today for it.
Welcome to the forum John! Thanks for reaching out to me on my YouTube channel. You guys are going to have a frigg’n BLAST at Track Attack!

If you are up for introducing yourself and showing us your ride, you’ll find our new member area here:

·
Premium Member
779 Posts
Thanks. Good to know. Anything else that is a don’t miss experience when we are there?
Unfortunately I didn’t get to spend much time in North Carolina. I drove up the day before the event and drove home the following day. If you are staying at the hotel they recommend there are certainly plenty of decent restaurants in the area. There is also a Mustang museum close by that I wish I would’ve had time to visit.

·
Registered
2021 GT500 CFTP, 2022 CFTP HE
200 Posts
Unfortunately I didn’t get to spend much time in North Carolina. I drove up the day before the event and drove home the following day. If you are staying at the hotel they recommend there are certainly plenty of decent restaurants in the area. There is also a Mustang museum close by that I wish I would’ve had time to visit.
Thanks. We have a couple extra days, so we will be exploring as much as we can.

·
Registered
2020 Velocity Blue GT500
286 Posts
Definitely check out the Mustang Owners Museum. It is not far from the track. It is not huge and cars on display rotate in and out every 6 months but there were some really cool mustangs there when I was there. HOME (mustangownersmuseum.com)

·
Registered
2008 Shelby GT500
2,367 Posts
Definitely check out the Mustang Owners Museum. It is not far from the track. It is not huge and cars on display rotate in and out every 6 months but there were some really cool mustangs there when I was there. HOME (mustangownersmuseum.com)
Yup, and I have a brick out front with my name on it. And my car featured on video inside. And my name on the banner. :)
and I haven't even been there yet. :(

·
Premium Member
2012 & 2021 GT500 strippers
9,250 Posts
I just signed up this morning for July 6 - 7. I really intended to take Goose's advice and book this earlier when the weather was cooler, but it wasn't possible to do that once it opened up earlier this year. I had a major commitment that prevented scheduling this and Shelbyfest, but that commitment was fulfilled last week. I wanted my wife to go too, since we've not taken a trip together since Covid kicked in, and she wasn't too hot on going to SEMA. I was able to get her on until the latest set of dates were released this morning. If you're in this class or haven't registered yet, you're almost guaranteed to not have the slowest track time. 😎

101 - 120 of 161 Posts