Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 129 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Official press release states, “Dealer orders for the 2022 Shelby GT500 models, including the new Shelby GT500 Heritage Edition open on Monday, November 15, with vehicles on sale Spring 2022.”

Does this mean retail customer orders can be taken Monday, or just orders for dealer stock? The term “customer orders” was used only for “regular” Mustangs.

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 CFTP Red! 2011 Kona Blue
37,090 Posts
Official press release states, “Dealer orders for the 2022 Shelby GT500 models, including the new Shelby GT500 Heritage Edition open on Monday, November 15, with vehicles on sale Spring 2022.”

Does this mean retail customer orders can be taken Monday, or just orders for dealer stock? The term “customer orders” was used only for “regular” Mustangs.
Pretty sure customer orders is what is meant by this. Usually customer orders have priority over dealer stock.

·
Registered
07 GT500
374 Posts
I would go to your dealer and sit doen with a guy and fill out the order then when the order bank opens he can get your order in faster If they would do that for you.

Reactions: 03reptile

·
Registered
Any muscle car/sports car with a special love for all things Blue Oval
20 Posts

Both

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
37,090 Posts
Will you ordering at all dealerships open up tomorrow I secured an allocation for a 22 and I'm waiting to order
Welcome to the forum! I don’t quite understand what you are saying. Congrats on the allocation! If you are up for introducing yourself, you’ll find our new member area here:

·
Registered
24 Posts
Welcome to the forum! I don’t quite understand what you are saying. Congrats on the allocation! If you are up for introducing yourself, you’ll find our new member area here:
I meant to ask

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
37,090 Posts
I meant to ask
You are asking about when to order…? I believe the order banks were supposed to open today. That’s the rumor.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I am hearing the same. My dealership in Michigan told me (this is what they heard from their Ford rep) the GT500 orders wont be accepted until 12/16/21 (womp womp)
Yeah my Ford dealership couldn't even tell me that they said they have no clue when they'll be opening they're thinking somewhere in January or February. I did have my hopes up though when I read that on Saturday damn car and driver

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
37,090 Posts
1 - 20 of 129 Posts