Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
2021 GT500 HP Carbonized Metallic Gray
1,888 Posts
Chris,
I appreciate the effort, but unless you have confirmation they're '22s, to me they look like Velocity Blue '20 or '21s. Most likely '20's since that looks like a grabber lime in each shot which was only available in '20 I believe. Remember that atlas is a '22 new color for the GT500 although other Fords have had it last few years.
The only thing I’m positive about is that the one parked was taken at Shelby recently for an event. The other one was sent to me from someone who should know the color and said it was from a photo shoot with a Atlas Blue GT500 for the Motor channel?

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
I almost forgot to post in this thread the FIRST ATLAS BLUE GT500 to be published anywhere in the world....ok, that might be a bit of a stretch, but definitely the only one I COULD FIND ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD! Hasn't even left Flat Rock yet, but she will...........soon...after she gets wrapped with some white stripes and makes her debut into the world and my driveway! Chasis # TBD but my guess will be ~1000
View attachment 238218
That’s definitely Atlas Blue and looking AMAZING!!

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
Awesome color!! Looks great in the sun as well!

Reactions: RaylanGivens

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
Its crazy. I offered 10k over first, but they said no would do 15. A dealer local to me in hawaii has a base HE being built and asking 117, but they wouldnt budge on the price.
I imagine the shipping to Hawaii is quite expensive!

Reactions: Daves500

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
Absolutely Freakin Gorgeous! This definitely helps me sustain my patient wait!
Sam the sweetness you’ll taste will be worth that ungodly extended wait!

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
I had a dealership send me a text with a video of a Heritage CFTP that they just got in , when i texted them back asking how much they wanted over the sticker they responded within 2 minutes with $50,000.00 🙄
Was it from Fairoaks Ford? I received an email today from them saying my 2022 CFTP HE was in stock ready for me to pick up 😂😂😂 I never ordered anything from them. I asked about their MSRP add like 4 months ago and told them to lay off the crack pipe when they quoted me 50k ADM 😂

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
Haha no , i believe it was Scarsdale Ford N.Y. , lol imagine after taxes , PPF , and ceramic coating your looking
at a $180,000.00 GT500 ! OUCH
They gotta be smoking some of that medical stuff 😂 the worst part is someone is going to buy it and probably stuff it in a garage for 10 years hoping to make a big profit

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
That looks AMAZING! Will look even better with white stripes & in my driveway! Patiently waiting on mine to hitch a train ride headed east.,,…ANY DAY NOW!!!!!! But you know…….who’s counting days. Or hours. Or minutes until she arrives……
Sam is your car still sitting in the rail yard?

• Sad
Reactions: rxsamg

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
😭😭😭😭 ………. yes………alone……out in the cold…….lonely…….,waiting to hitch a ride east. Earl said rail cars need 16 vehicles to fill. I can’t believe there hasn’t been 15 more cars out there headed similar direction! But, it is what it is….. the video @nmp1 just posted helps my patience given how it will look (albeit w/ stripes & not CFTP & not recaros, but otherwise!)
I can not believe it’s still there 😱 WTH that’s insane.

Reactions: rxsamg
1 - 12 of 12 Posts