Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No, it’s not a GT500, but it’s an Atlas Blue color that I and a few others have on order. Not many examples out there (few shots on Mustang6g forums)
Here is a ‘22 Roush in Atlas Blue. Can’t wait to see mine with white stripes!!!! This blue looks great!!!!!

Tire Wheel Vehicle Grille Automotive tire

·
Premium Member
2019 GT350R FPB
2,201 Posts
I like it. A darker blue without too much purple in it. It should look real nice with some white stripes to finish the quintessential look.

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I like it. A darker blue without too much purple in it. It should look real nice with some white stripes to finish the quintessential look.
I’m pretty sure this GT350 is lightning blue & pretty close to what my order should look like. I know it’s studio lighting, but I can’t freakin wait!
Tire Wheel Vehicle Grille Automotive lighting

·
Premium Member
2014 GT500 Ruby Red
559 Posts
Reactions: QSK50

·
Registered
2021 Shelby GT500 Iconic Silver
15 Posts
No, it’s not a GT500, but it’s an Atlas Blue color that I and a few others have on order. Not many examples out there (few shots on Mustang6g forums)
Here is a ‘22 Roush in Atlas Blue. Can’t wait to see mine with white stripes!!!! This blue looks great!!!!!

View attachment 236272
What dealership is this Roush at?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Please post pics of your Atlas Blue GT500 when you get it! I ordered one with ebony racing stripes last month and praying I get it. I also have an Atlas blue Explorer ST and I get so many comments about the color.

·
Registered
30 Posts
It’s actually a bit different than Sonic Blue. I have a 04 Sonic Blue Lightning and side by side with the Atlas Blue Explorer ST the color is quite different. Love Sonic Blue, wish Ford would bring it back.

Reactions: Cobra4me

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Please post pics of your Atlas Blue GT500 when you get it! I ordered one with ebony racing stripes last month and praying I get it. I also have an Atlas blue Explorer ST and I get so many comments about the color.
At the moment there are 3 in process for forum members that I know. Myself, @RaylanGivens & @bender from Mustang6g. It’s a race to see who will be first. I have not seen anyone else anywhere on YouTube or various found post an atlas blue GT500……yet. And trust me, I’ve been looking!!!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hopefully the owner of the Atlas Blue GT500 that was picked up on Thursday in Texas is a member here and post some pics. I noticed Tomball Ford in Texas had one but when i called the sales lady said it was picked up in the morning by its owner.

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hopefully the owner of the Atlas Blue GT500 that was picked up on Thursday in Texas is a member here and post some pics. I noticed Tomball Ford in Texas had one but when i called the sales lady said it was picked up in the morning by its owner.
Did they have actual pics of it posted or just the standard ford stock? Looks like they have a GT Conv coming in with ebony stripe according to their website.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Did they have actual pics of it posted or just the standard ford stock? Looks like they have a GT Conv coming in with ebony stripe according to their website.
It was just the standard Ford stock.

• Sad
Reactions: rxsamg
1 - 20 of 77 Posts