Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2021 GT500
606 Posts
I’ve been watching reviews recently. I’m torn between the hybrid and ecoboost power plants. For $20k I don’t know if you can get more bang for your buck?

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have an order in with a dealer near me for the base XL model with the 2 L eco-boost should be more than enough what I need it for. $200 above invoice seems reasonable in this market.

·
Registered
2021 GT500 Base RR
507 Posts
I saw one on the road for the first time yesterday. It’s not a bad looking truck

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cool. I was hoping some forum member here might have one already and would care to share the real world experience?

·
Registered
2009 Alloy Metallic Gt500
96 Posts
Saw one driving around a couple days ago. I gotta say, I’m not a fan but the price is definitely right. Looked like it had about as much ground clearance as my 09’ gt500.

·
Premium Member
2008 GT500 Coupe 2015 Jeep SRT
1,790 Posts
My buddy is looking into one, so thought I'd revive this. Any first hand experience out there? Mainly concerned with rear seat room for getting kids in and out.

·
Registered
21 order canceled waiting on 22 hopefully
59 Posts
Brother in law has one ordered, very curious to see it when it comes in. Ford guy told me it’s pretty much an Escape with a pickup box instead of a hatch, same drive train and underpinnings. Talking with my salesman today regarding the Shelby, asked about the Maverick. He said they have so many orders in the system that Ford has put a hold on new orders until production can catch up a bit, may be several months until you can order one.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ive
Brother in law has one ordered, very curious to see it when it comes in. Ford guy told me it’s pretty much an Escape with a pickup box instead of a hatch, same drive train and underpinnings. Talking with my salesman today regarding the Shelby, asked about the Maverick. He said they have so many orders in the system that Ford has put a hold on new orders until production can catch up a bit, may be several months until you can order one.
i’ve had one order since October and the order has not even been picked up yet! Not holding my breath

1 - 9 of 9 Posts