Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner
6381 - 6400 of 6432 Posts

·
Registered
2022 GT500 CFTP HEP 2021 & 2020 GT500 Golden Tickets 2016-2020 1 Each GT350R'S 2015 GT350
41 Posts
Walnut Creek Ford still sitting on that 2022 CFTP Heritage with painted white stripes..they are asking 135 but in talking to them I think they will take 130….no skin in this for me just letting everyone know….Call Pat Cahill 925-339-0441.

N1429 13.5 Miles

·
Registered
2022 HE Base coming soon...
22 Posts
Walnut Creek Ford still sitting on that 2022 CFTP Heritage with painted white stripes..they are asking 135 but in talking to them I think they will take 130….no skin in this for me just letting everyone know….Call Pat Cahill 925-339-0441.

N1429 13.5 Miles
So funny the first pic of the car on their website says "No Dealer Markup" in the upper left...

·
Registered
95 Posts
So funny the first pic of the car on their website says "No Dealer Markup" in the upper left...
it’s amazing what some dealers do. Early in my search I had a dealer tell me over email they’d sell for MSRP. I then called and flat out asked them about any markup and she said “no we don’t do stuff like that. No mark-up”. Then I asked for pictures of the car and was sent a video. In the video the sales lady zoomed into the window sticker and then panned over to a $25,000 mark-up. I called back and asked if they were either lying or were no longer charging that. She said “no that’s not mark-up, that’s what’s called a market adjustment. It’s different.”
CLICK

·
Registered
2022 GRABBER BLUE TRACK PACK
938 Posts
Hey Joe!

Any chance you know the date of the last GT500 produced?
mark, according to Earl @Snoopy49 , it came off the line on November 9th. I assume that's the day it was considered produced although at that point I believe it would still move on to get stripes or pots at Penske or any CF parts at the mod shop. that's the most I know.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Also had a funny moment where I thought a PDI tech gouged the top of the bumper while opening the trunk.

I asked the salesman and he said it’s the wax pen mark for aligning the stripes. Fun fact!

Also the cover in the trunk is still a mystery color to me. Didn’t ask so I can be surprised. Hoping for blue but betting it’s black.
Hood Car Automotive lighting Trunk Motor vehicle

·
Registered
95 Posts
Holy crap. This is brutal. So my delivery never happened because, the shipping company said, “the trucks involved in the route are all stuck and messed up from the Buffalo NY storm”.
The car is just west of Rochester where they had maybe 2” and none stuck on the roads.

they are apparently able to send another truck to me to TAKE my AMG up to the dealer either tomorrow or Monday. That is gonna be painful to see go. What a car.

Then we are rescheduled for NEXT Saturday or Sunday to try again for the GT500 delivery.

meanwhile all my friends who wanted to come see it arrive this weekend
Hat Gesture Sharing Smile Cap

·
Registered
2022 GT500 Mischievous Purple CFTP vin 1214 on order
221 Posts
Holy crap. This is brutal. So my delivery never happened because, the shipping company said, “the trucks involved in the route are all stuck and messed up from the Buffalo NY storm”.
The car is just west of Rochester where they had maybe 2” and none stuck on the roads.

they are apparently able to send another truck to me to TAKE my AMG up to the dealer either tomorrow or Monday. That is gonna be painful to see go. What a car.

Then we are rescheduled for NEXT Saturday or Sunday to try again for the GT500 delivery.

View attachment 253898
You may want to delay that transport a little bit. Upstate NY got killed with snow. From what I saw on the local news it was really bad up there.

·
Registered
2022 GT500 Mischievous Purple CFTP vin 1214 on order
221 Posts
it is delayed a week now! Dealer said it isn’t too bad around them outside Rochester, and heading to me is zero snow.
I can definitely understand your frustration and its probably better that you get the car out of Rochester anyway. Not one of the greatest places to be crime wise anyway.

·
Registered
2022 GT500 Heritage Edition
227 Posts

View attachment 253898
Was yours the Rennwerk?

6381 - 6400 of 6432 Posts